Telling the gang the truth.

Matt's pov:
Ah shoot sickles, im in big trouble now..
They all look at me with different faces, anger, concern and fear..
I only been for gone idk but Ik it's been a little while.. I sigh and say "Fine, but you might want to take a seat and grab a snack or drink.."
*I explain to the gang everything..their reactions were very..expected*
Edd says "SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT, YOU GOT LOST IN THE FOREST AND WENT INTO A CREEPY ASS COTTAGE OR WHATEVER THINKING IT MIGHT BE SAFE?!?! MATT DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF RIGHT NOW!!" God, when he puts it that way it makes me feel like i done a crime or something-
Meanwhile Toms voids are so wide they look like two black holes- and then there's tord..
"MATT I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THAT WITHOUT TELLING US YOU MIGHT WANT TO GO EXPLORE! IF WE KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO GET BLACKED OUT AND TURNED INTO A VAMPIRE WE WOULD HAVE GLADLY WENT TO IDK- A CORN MAZE?!?!" Tord says, a corn maze isn't so fun as going into the woods..
Tom stops with his weird stare and starts yelling "MATT YOUR A DUMBASS!! HOW CAN YOU NOT BE FREAKING OUT RN." "Well uh- i had time to process this information unlike some people, not calling em out!"
I kinda knew I was a dumbass but that still hurt, i see edd rubbing the bridge of his nose saying "what are we going to do now..since your a vampire.."
Oh shoot..forgot I was one for a second! Oopsie!

Tbh..