Makes sense.

Jian Luo was actually persuaded by its logic.

"Forget it, don't say these are unrealistic." Jian Luo said, "Is there any entertainment section, live broadcast or something, I'll go and see."

Guangnao thoughtfully transferred him to the largest entertainment section. Food live broadcasts will always be the most popular channel on Dark Star, because this powerful planet loves delicious food.

Jian Luo strolled around and found that there were various kinds of food, but almost all of them were cooking with new flavors of nutrient solution or meat, and there were no vegetables.

He was a blogger in a previous life and likes to study marketing.

I am naturally interested in new platforms, and once I enter, I can't walk.

Jian Luo was in the nest all morning, and finally got hungry again in the afternoon. He tried to get up from the bed, but he started coughing wildly before he took two steps, causing his whole body to tremble.

"Brother?" The younger brother appeared at the door and came to support Jian Luo.

Jian Luo's face turned red: "It's okay."

The younger brother helped him to sit down: "Brother hasn't recovered yet, don't walk around at will."

"It's okay." Jian Luo felt that he might find the answer: "Mom isn't here, tell me how I got hurt?"

The younger brother was stunned for a moment, and he closed his eyes with a guilty conscience.

Jian Luo frowned: "Is there only three of us in our family?"

The younger brother nodded. He knew about his brother's amnesia, so he said, "Dad passed away very early, and our mother has always raised us."

Jian Luo thought that sure enough, his body was only in his early 20s, but he was a little weak, similar to Bai Zhanji, and his nutrition was a bit poor.

The younger brother hesitated for a moment: "Brother, you are injured to protect mother."

Jian Luo: "Tell me more about it."

So next, the younger brother briefly and concisely explained the ins and outs of the matter. In Dark Star, the law and order of the strong eat the weak, especially in An Paradise, which is even more fragile. Whoever has the money and power has the greatest right to speak.

And An Paradise's main monetary income comes from planting and the output of melons and fruits.

Both Jian Luo and younger brother Jian Sheng are still students, so the burden of the family falls on a woman named Su Liang. How much labor can a woman have? It's just a drop in the bucket.

It's not the worst.

Su Liang is not bad-looking. Naturally, it is easy to be coveted. After the original owner came back from school, he happened to see someone trying to force his mother, so he fought the person forcing his mother.

The younger brother Jian Sheng said, "Brother, that group of people is really too much. They even turned to us for medical expenses!"

Jian Luo's eyes widened: "What?"

"Because you beat him in order to protect your mother, he came to ask for medical expenses." Jane was puffed up: "Mom is afraid that they will cause trouble, so she can only give the money."

Jian Luo: "Isn't this legal?"

Jian Sheng sat cross-legged on the bed: "Because they have a little sister at home."