All-Round Well-Off

Start from the beginning

As he said that, he took out a glass tube from his pocket, which contained a green liquid, which may have been shaken, and the liquid bubbled up again.

Jian Luo: "..."

The little boy held out the green liquid placed in his hands, and his round eyes are looking at him expectantly: "Drink it quickly."

Jian Luo glanced down at the test tube, and finally couldn't help but say, "Is this hell?"

The little boy was stunned.

"I'm dead, right?" Jian Luo boldly proposed: "So you want to punish me like this, let me come to a world where I drink poison every day?"

The little boy took a half step back as if frightened.

Jian Luo thought he guessed correctly: "Really?!"

The little boy suddenly ran away: "Mom, my brother's brain is making people sick!"

"..."

Too much.

Next, Jian Luo finally understood the situation amid the woman's cries and the little boy's chatter. That's right, he, Jian Luo, a food blogger who wanted to eat some supper in the middle of the night but was hit by a car, passed away.

And it's not the Earth that crosses, but an alien planet!

According to the woman's description, the Earth was uninhabitable 300 years ago, and humans were forced to start a migration, were forced to leave the solar system, and after a long wandering, they were finally accepted by aliens.

The planet that accepts human beings is the Dark Star with the most advanced and strongest interstellar technology. Although humans live here, their status is very humble because of the backwardness of civilization and the fact that they are dependent on others.

Overall - the situation is tough.

After hearing this, Jian Luo's mood was complicated.

The woman, also his current mother, Su Liang, noticed his depressed mood and asked gently, "Xiaoluo, what's wrong?"

Jian Luo was silent for a while, and finally said: "I was thinking, do I have to drink that green water in the future?"

What the **** is this human suffering.

Su Liang was stunned for a while, before she said, "How about, mommy will get you some vegetables?"

Jian Luo's eyes lit up: "Okay, I want to eat!"

You can eat as long as you can, as long as you have vegetables to eat, don't care about the status of the humble or not. Originally, he lived on Earth, wasn't he just a petty citizen?

It's just a humble place to change, it's trivial!

After waiting, the woman outside finally came back. She brought a plate of boiled potatoes: "Come on, eat!"

Jian Luo: "..."

Vegetables, indeed vegetables.

The potatoes on the plate were peeled, the golden one, and it also smelled like potatoes. It was indeed a pure potato, but!

Why is it really a potato?

Can you fry it, at least cut it!

Su Liang thought that Jian Luo was too happy to speak, so she smiled and said, "Don't worry, we still have some savings at home. Even vegetables are enough for two meals, so eat them quickly."

Jian Luo silently took the plate: "Mom."

Su Liang: "Huh?"

"I need to know what's going on here in detail." Jian Luo was so sad that he couldn't eat: "Especially describe the current living conditions at home in detail."