- Intro And Comment Section -

This will be my baby journal that I store my ideas for crossovers with stars

This will be my baby journal that I store my ideas for crossovers with stars. I'm only listing out what I'm familiar with and if you guys want to make suggestions about people you wished were on films/series/dramas together, this is the page you can comment on. 

I'm more familiar with South Indian and the Hallyu industries, however, I'll try to add in people that I think should work together as I continue this series. 

There are only a few things I list out about each of the stars, such as their birthdates and their respective Western/Chinese Zodiac signs. This is just for fun and for you guys to just get a briefing before I continue presenting with the storyline idea/premise. 

Usually these crossovers involve pairs, but of course more people can be added. You can also make suggestions about what you think about those pairings/casting on that respective page.  

*Also, important to note, that the images and designs used in this book don't belong to me and all rights to them belong to its original creator* 

Concepts for the story/plotline belong and all rights are reserved under VetVictoria. Copying, posting, publishing, plagiarizing, etc., without the permission of the author/publisher will not be tolerated and legal action will be taken if terms and conditions are violated.    

Below you can make suggestions about who you think should be paired/casted together for a project along with your storyline of your choice, but just know I won't make a separate page for them as they are your thoughts and ideas: 

Comments:  

Those who have read this, thank you for your continued support and I plan to do more for you all 🥹🌹.  

With love, 

VetVictoria 💝 

P.S. Happy New Year guys! 

Published on 01.04.2023.