"What's under the curtain?" Nymphadora poked it.

"No, don't!" Kayse whisper-yelled from the stairs, but it was too late.

The curtains flung open, revealing one of the most hideous life-sized portrait to ever exist.

"FILTHY BLOOD TRAITOR!" the portrait of Walburga Black screeched.

The portraits up and down the hall began screaming nonsense, providing a harmony to Walburga's threats and curses. Kayse ran down the hall, poking the portraits to get them all to shut up.

"FILTHY BLOOD TRAITORS IN MY HOUSE. MUDBLOODS! HOW DARE YOU — oh, hello, my darling Raya. How are—"

"—Yeah, hi," Raya yanked on the curtain. "And bye."

She held it for a few second, sighing once the portrait stopped yelling. Slowly, she led them past it and to the stairs.

"What was that?" Nymphadora whispered.

"That was Walburga Black," Raya muttered. "Sirius's mom, and my grandmother. She's charming, isn't she? Anyways, are you all gonna be living here?"

"As of right now, yes," Remus told her.

"But Bill, Fred, George, Ron and Ginny will be coming down here in a bit," Mr. Weasley said.

"Oh, and Hermione should be coming soon as well," Mrs. Weasley added.

Raya tilted her head, "What about Harry? When's he coming down?"

"We're not sure yet," Mrs. Weasley admitted. "But soon, I suppose."

"Okay then," Raya muttered. She led them up the stairs, showing each person where their room would be. Some of them had to pair up considering the kids were going to be heading over soon.

"Here you are Nymphadora," she said. "Lucky you! You're bunking with me."

"Don't call me Nymphadora," she made a face. "It's a horrible name. Call me Tonks."

Raya smiled a bit, "Tonks. Much better."

Tonks rolled her eyes, "Raya, right? Who're you?" she pointed at Kayse.

He looked a little surprised, but answered, "Kayse Pierce. I'm here because Raya hates breaking up Sirius and Kreacher's fights."

"Nice to meet you kid," she smiled. She looked at Raya, "Sorry about the whole thing downstairs. It's just... weird, I guess. I never even knew Regulus had a kid."

Raya laughed a bit, "That was me like four days ago."

Tonks hissed, "Oh wow. Well, you're taking it all in much better than I would've."

Nearly two weeks after the first Order members arrived, Raya received an Iris-Message.

She was fixing the toad leg umbrella stand with Bill Weasley after Tonks forgot to put it back, when a rainbow shimmered into existence in front of her.

Bill — who had never seen an Iris-Message before — jumped backwards, and knocked the umbrella stand down again.

The first thing Chiron heard when the Iris-Message connected was Walburga Black yelling, "FILTHY SCUM! TAKING OVER THE HOUSE OF THE FATHERS FOR YOUR BLOOD TRAITOR SCHEMES! HOW DARE—"

"Oh my Gods, someone shut her up!" Raya called, pressing her hands to her ears.

The other portraits began to wake and scream, following Walburga's lead. Remus pulled out his wand, stunning the portraits. Over the weeks, they'd learnt that they could stun most portraits, but not the life-size portrait of Walburga Black. She was insane.