chapter 6

Hello again! Here is part 6? Of this story I hope you enjoy sorry for any spelling mistakes, I have a little problem with writing to fast and overlooking mistakes.
_________________________________________

Hinatas POV

It's been a month since me and Ryu had first talked at the café. But we still talk when we have free time, volleyball practice has been going good as well! I've also been keeping in touch with noya. He apologized for what happened that night. I'm not sure why... Maybe he regrets it? I'm really not sure. But I think it's for the best if we leave it in the past...for the time being.

*while at practice*

Practice was going great today! While we were on a break noya came up to me

Hinata
Noya

Hey shoyo!

Oh! Hey noya!

Can I ask you something?
It's kind of important

Ofc! You can ask me anything!

Well, are you free after practice tomorrow?

Yup! But why?

I just really need to talk to you.

Oh? Okay well-

I got cut off but daichi signaling the end of the break

Me and noya both ran back to continue practice

*timeskip to end of practice*

After saying goodbye to everyone to everyone and packing up my things, I was heading out the door when I felt someone's hands go around my waist

I turned around... And it was noya!

"Bye! I'll cya tomorrow!"

He said while letting go and running off in the direction of his house

I just stood there, shocked and also...maybe a little flustered.

But I just decided to ignore it and start heading home since I had homework to do and it was already late

Tanakas pov
(Of what just happened between noya and hinata)

While on break I saw noya talking to hinata, I couldn't here what they were talking about since they were far away but it was probably just small talk. So I brushed it off.

After practice I heard noya saying bye to  someone, so I turned around to see who it was... He had his hands around hinatas waist, hugging him goodbye.

I'll admit it stung. But what can I do about it? I have no right to be upset. After what i did to him... But I've changed.

I've been working on myself. I'd never do something like that again. Especially not hinata.

Noyas pov

Im so excited to see shoyo tomorrow! I asked him today at practice if he was free to come over, and he was! I plan to tell him how I fell. It's better now than never, right? I know Ryu said he still had feeling for him but that was weeks ago!  And he probably has already tried making moves aswell, so I decided to shoot my shot! Plus there's no way his feelings are bigger and greater than mine!

________________The end________________

Sorry this chapter was so short. I'll try and make up for it in the next chapter. Also sorry this took so long to come out