Page 1 of 365

Page 1 of 365 is a short epistolary so expect that the timeline is fast.

-----

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are purely the product of the author's mind and imagination and used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH TRANSMIT, MODIFY, DISPLAY OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORK FROM OR EXPLOIT THE CONTENTS OF THE STORY IN ANY WAY.

Please ask for permission.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Photos used are all from pinterest and all necessary credits belong to the rightful owner.

No portrayers intended.

-----

Page 1 of 365 is the first ever Epistolary I have written so if you encounter any errors, please bear with me. I am still learning :)

Always, Krisnah🥀

-----

Page 1 of 365: An Epistolary

It's Alya's second time greeting her long time crush a happy new year. The first time was a success since she got a reply from Makisig-but only she was using her dummy account. She once again tried her luck but this time it's different.

Alya forgot to switch and use her other account!

Makisig Jushuan @makisigramirez_
Active now

Happy New Year, Maki! Feeling ko ako na ang makakasama mo buong 2023.

Alya?

Oh no...

----