I kept thinking about him and that stupid smirk of his which makes me want to throw a tv at him.

Simon Kelleher, you dumbfuck. Did you fucking manifest me or what.

Before I know it, school's finally ended. Janae texted me to meet up at the locker. I replied her text and make my way to the corridor.

And, of course, he would be there too. What did I expect? It's his best friend after all.

I went to them, waving at Janae while forcing a sarcastic smile at Simon. He seemed to get my sarcasm and waving back slowly to me.

"Hey, girlfriend. Nice to see ya."

"What do you want?"

"For this school to have two Kellehers instead of one, and I think you can change that."

He keeps smirking, stood in front of me, I looked at him up and down, being all attractive and shit. God, I hate saying that even though it's true.

"Goddamn, Y/N. I know I'm hot and all but don't look at me like that. Seems like you wanna make out with me so bad, it hurts."

He caught me staring at him, with a toothpick in his mouth. Being a cocky little shit, but a good looking, academically smart one.

"A+ for the efforts and confidence. Now, stop flirting with me and go bother someone else instead before I wipe that smirk off your face."

I told him annoyed knowing damn well the confident   in flirting is what had me in a chokehold.

"Do it, then."

That caught me off guard. I knitted my eyebrows together as he stepped close to me. Janae was only stood there, watching.

"Come on. Slap me."

"Ooh. Shit! I wish I had a popcorn with me right now. Damnit!" I heard Janae talk to herself.

"I didn't say I want to slap you, did I?"

This time, his turn to look surprised, "Oh. How are you gonna wipe this smirk off, then?"

"I have my ways."

"Let me guess. You're gonna kiss me, right?"

"Wrong. I'm gonna throw a tv at you."

He laughed, thinking that I'm joking and probably doesn't make sense to him, "That was an interesting analogy, darling. But I don't know how are you gonna do that."

"See? That's your problem. You like to underestimate people. Just because you're a mayor's son, doesn't mean you're better than everyone else in this school."

"That's my thing, Y/N. In case you didn't know, I like to think about it that way."

"Someone's gotta keep you humble."

"I'd love to see you try."

"Um, hello? You guys still with me, right? I don't wanna interrupt the moment but, are we gonna go or?" Janae chimed in and stood between us.