new years gift !! <3

happy new year guys !!

2022 was such an amazing year for my account .

I made my first book which was the beomgyu au , and y'all gave that book so much love .

The books following that was the wrong party book which was a Jake au and the you understand me? book which was a taehyun au .

y'all have so much love and support on those books and a lot of you still are !

(If u haven't u should def go check them out 🤭😏)

but THIS BOOK ...

omg guys , as of December 30th 2022 this book has a whopping 107K reads !! THATS FREAKING CRAZY GUYS ..

you guys have done so much to support this book from voting to commenting , to just reading the book .

I'm so so thankful for every single person who supported my books this year and promise to get better for 2023!!

I'm saying this ...

my next book is in the works as we speak , and because y'all have so much support to my account , I have a little present for you guys ...

scroll..

keep scrolling ...

almost there ..

the first book of 2023 is ...

roommate lovers - "just shut up!! Shut the fuck up!" she yelled

roommate lovers - "just shut up!! Shut the fuck up!" she yelled . "listen .." , " no get aw-" and that's when she was cut off , by a plump pair of lips .

- Kim sunoo was a bully to everyone he met . He'd call people names , make fun of them , and just overall hurt them with words. But when he met Song Aera , something changed ...

be prepared for an amazing start to 2023 !!

love you guys !!