[40 a night to remember]

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Summer, luckily enough, had been told she was going out last, meaning the awkward air surrounding the boys outside would have easily dissipated along with the girls' performances by the time she'd gotten out there. Moreover, with everyone else going before her, she'd be able to take inspiration from the slight glances she'd be able to steal of their dances to help ease her nerves surrounding what she was actually supposed to do.

The dressing rooms were alive with nerves and anticipation, with half the girls rushing to apply their best looks, and the other half seeming a bit more laid back, trying not to let the nerves of going out there overwhelm them.

Slipping into her assigned 'Cupid' costume, Summer then turned her attention towards Joanna, who had the dreaded job of going first into a ring of eager boys.

"You doing good?" She asked the Casa girl with a nervous chuckle, internally thanking whatever producer had chosen not to put her in that position.

"Absolutely not," Joana laughed in response whilst Belle spritzed her down with one of her favourite body sprays, "But I've gotta do what I've gotta do, all part of the experience and that," She tried to brush it off, however, the nerves were prevalent in her tone.

Maura shrugged, "You'll be fine. As long as you get Michael's heart racing, there's nothing more to worry about."

"Yeah youse girls have it easy," Amber added, eager to give her input on the topic, "At least you have one guy out there you wanna dance for. I, hand on heart, can tell you there is not a single man sat at that firepit that I'd like to raise a heartrate for."

Whilst the others laughed at her statement, Francesca nodded along with Amber's words, "Exactly! I've only been here, like, a day. I hardly know anyone out there."

"I'm sure you wouldn't mind getting someone's heart racing, though," Maura muttered, only loud enough so that the girls around her could hear, however, the hesitant look Francesca sent her way across the mirror spoke otherwise.

Soon enough, one of the producers appeared at the door, calling on Joanna to enter the garden and begin the challenge. The girl walked out of the dressing room with everyone else cheering her on, a chorus of supportive encouragement to inject the air with some confidence.

The faint sound of old-timey, slow jazz music poured out of the Villa's speakers whilst the girls clamoured at the door to the terrace to get a good look at what was going on. Although they'd been told they weren't allowed to stand out on the terrace until they'd had their go, nothing was stopping them from watching others through a slight crack in the doorway.

Next to go was Belle, and after she'd been given the obligatory pep-talk, she left the dressing room with a self-assured attitude, her exit only being noticed for mere moments before Joanna rushed back into the room, not even having enough time to talk about her experience before she was told to stand out on the terrace.