A near death experience.

It's the middle of the night, izuku was in his asleep, well trying to.

Izuku:ugh...ngh...

He tossed and turned in his sleep, dreaming of something that was disturbing him.

Izuku:I'll...I'll...kill you..!

He shot up in bed and was breathing heavily.

The commotion woke up his crow as it stares at him confused.

Izuku:nothing, just a bad dream...

He says as he got out of bed.

He looked at the clock and notices is was early in the morning, around 4 in the morning.

He sighed as he went to the bathroom to wake himself up.

He turned on the water and washed his face, looking into the mirror as he had dark circles under his eyes.

He starts to remember the dream he had and clenches his grip on the sink.

Izuku:I did everything for them...and they betrayed me so easily...

He says to himself as he starts to get angry.

Izuku:what did I do to deserve this..?

He asked himself as he gripped against the sink so hard, he made it crack a bit.

He noticed how angry he was getting and turned the water off.

He dried his face and left the bathroom.

He went to his closet and saw his destroyed clothes.

Izuku:fuck...

He says as he takes the mask and a baseball cap.

Izuku:this will have to do...

He says as he puts them on and takes his knife and gun.

The crow tilts it's head as it flies up to him and perches on his shoulder.

Izuku:I'm just going out for a while, I just need to cool off...

He says as he takes the crow and places it on the bed.

Izuku:I'll be right back...

He says as he opens the door and leaves through it.

The crow has a deadpanned expression as it knows what izuku is gonna do, but doesn't really care as it goes back to sleep on izuku's pillow.

(TIME SKIP...)

Izuku may have said he was just gonna go on a walk, but of course instead, he went to hunt down other villains.

Right now we see him on a rooftop as he just finished killing two villains.

He didn't really feel like torturing them since it was pretty late at night, but he was able to let out some anger so he was fine with it.

Izuku:geez, I need to get some clothes cause fighting in a white T-shirt is not the best idea for this...

He says as he had some blood on his T-shirt.

Izuku:I should head back before any heros find me...

He says as he was about to leave.

But before he could, he sensed something and jumped to the side, dodging a branch that stuck to the ground.

Izuku:'not again...'

He thought to himself as he didn't want to put up with them.

Kamui:stop right there!