An end for a new dark beginning

You can hear the sound of leafs breaking as someone is walking towards a grave yard.

As he is walking he is holding a few flowers in his hands.

He's wearing a black jacket with a pair of sweatpants.

He looks like he hasn't gotten any sleep.

Soon the rain start to pick up, he curses a bit and puts his hoodie over his head.

He continues to walk to the cemetery and eventually arrives.

He than slowly walks towards a grave with dead flowers laying on top of it.

He picks the dead flowers up and replaced them with the flowers he had.

As he finishes he takes his hood off and stares at the grave stone with a name written on it.

"Midoriya izuku, loved student and son."

Bakugou:hey izuku...

He says as he takes his hood off.

Bakugou:I'm sorry I'm late, those ass holes wouldn't leave me alone...

He says as you can hear the slight anger in his voice.

He takes a few deep breaths to calm himself down.

Bakugou:nothing's been the same since you died, I know I don't deserve to even talk to you for what I done...

He says as he rubs his eyes.

Bakugou:I wish I could have told you I was sorry for beings a shitty friend to you, but now I can't...

He says as a tear escapes his eye.

Bakugou:y-you know, I knew from the beginning you were innocent, not like those fucking pieces of shits...

He says the tears begin to form in his eyes.

Bakugou:e-even if I can't tell you in person anymore, I-i just...want you to know that you were the best friend I didn't deserve...

He says as his tears begin to fall down his cheeks.

Bakugou:fuck...if only we knew sooner...

He says as he wipes his eyes.

Bakugou:if it wasn't for those fucking villains, This would have never happened...

He says as he sits on the floor.

Bakugou:a lot of things happened while you were gone izuku, lots of things...

He says as he closes his eyes and begins to remember everything that had happened.

And that's where we go back to when izuku was still alive in bakugou's perspective.

Bakugou's pov:after the little incident we had with the villains at the camp, everyone was quiet as fuck and it was pissing me the hell off.

Me:Why the FUCK is everyone so quiet?! It's creeping me the fuck out!

Kyoka:what do you except us to do bakugou? Just forget about everything that happened?

Uraraka:yeah, it's not that easy bakugou, did you even see what happened to deku?

Kirishima:yeah, his arms were destroyed man.

Momo:yes, I'm surprised he recovered so quickly though.

Ilda:speaking of midoriya, where is he?

Uraraka:now that you mention it, he's always leaving the dorms for something.

Bakugou:Why the FUCK should we care about what the nerd does?!

Mina:chill bakubae, were just worried for our classmate is all.