5|| "ꜱʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴏɴᴜɴɢ!"

Comincia dall'inizio

Aonung rolled his eyes. He put his hand over her hand which was holding onto the Ilu's reigns and squeezed it.

"Tighter grip or else you'll fall."

He looked closer at her.

"Lean forwards more."

She did as she was told.

"You need to have a clear mind or else Natu will not listen to you," Aonung told her.

Nateya nodded her head and started slowly moving forwards while picking up the pace. She elegantly swam through the water. She looked around her to see all the beauty that was hidden underwater. She and her Ilu were one, twisting and turning through the rock and coral. Nateya started to think about her home in the forest and once again, lost control of Natu and slipped off the Ilu.

She groaned in annoyance to hear the familiar laughter coming from behind her.

"Shut up Aonung!"

She turned and glared at Aonung who put his hands up in defence. Nateya submerged herself underwater again, but this time with Aonung underwater aswell. He started signing to her which confused the girl. She tilted her head not understanding. Aonung remembered that she didn't know sign language and pointed up to the surface.

They both rised to the surface and looked at eachother.

"I do not understand finger talk," Nateya told the boy.

"Yeah yeah, Tsireya will teach you later."

Nateya sighed.

"What is wrong? You did better this time. I was almost impressed," Aonung teased.

"Then why were you laughing," Nateya asked.

"Look, not everyone can perfect riding an Ilu in a day. You need patience," Aonung told her.

Nateya tried riding an Ilu a few more times, eager to perfect it. After many fail attempts, she almost perfected it.

"How was that one?"

"Better," Aonung answered, not telling her how she basically perfected it.

Aonung looked around to find the others gone.

"Let's go to Tsireya," Aonung told Nateya.

Nateya looked around to see that everyone had left. It was just her and Aonung out there.

Nateya complied and swiftly swam back towards the shore. Just before Aonung and her got there she walked next to him and slapped his arm.

"What?" Aonung said side eyeing her.

"Thank you for helping me up the other day."

Aonung looked back to the front without saying anything. Nateya sighed and looked to the front aswell. She saw the rest of the kids sitting in a circle. She sat down on a rock nearby watching them while Aonung stood near her.

"Breathe in, and breathe out," Tsireya said.

"Imagine a flickering flame, you must slow down your heartbeat," Nateya watched intently as everyone did as she said.

"You are not going to join?" Nateya looked up see Aonung looking at her.

"If I went over there now, I would disturb the peace," She answered him.

Aonung shrugged and looked back to the group. Nateya raised her eyebrow as Tsireya put her hands on Lo'ak's lower abdomen.

"Breathe in, breathe from down here. Breathe out slowly."

The eldest sister watched in amusement.

"Lo'ak your heartbeat is fast, try to focus," Tsireya told him.

Nateya gave a look at Aonung while Aonung looked at her back.

They both quietly laughed at seeing how head over heels Lo'ak was.

.

.

When the group was done they went for a ride on their Ilus. They were all swimming elegantly in the water. Tsireya and Lo'ak were circling eachother while spiraling up. Nateya saw this and smiled. She thought her brother would never get a girl, but apparently her brother wasn't as bad with girls like she thought.

Nateya suddenly got chills when a cool hand quickly slid across her back. She looked behind her to see Aonung who was on his Ilu, riding away. She then saw Rotxo at the corner of her eye. She looked to him and Rotxo signed something to her.

"Chase Game."

She nodded her head. She understood quite a few words now after Tsireya taught her and her siblings.

"You chase us now."

Nateya did a thumbs up. Rotxo gave her a small smile and quickly rode away. The girl chased him on her Ilu. Rotxo accidentally led himself to a dead end and mentally slapped himself. Nateya reached for him and tapped his arm. Rotxo whined as she rode away. Now it was his turn.

Nateya turned around to see Rotxo nowhere in sight. She was running out of air. So she took her and Natu to the surface. After she took a few breaths of air she went back down, she turned around to see Aonung heading straight for her. The girl quickly launched herself off her Ilu. She smoothly backflipped herself over him, dodging his extended arm. Aonung was surprised to see the girl above him.

Her arms stretching out from her sides, her legs together extending out from her body, her back curving over him.

The way she looked left the boy stunned.

She made a calling sound and Natu came straight for her. Nateya grabbed onto the Ilu. She turned around to give the stunned boy a cheeky smile and then proceeded to ride away.

Rotxo appeared out of nowhere.

"What just happened?" Rotxo signed puzzled.

Aonung shrugged.

"I don't know."

.

.

.

Words: 1398
The last part was hard to describe so if you don't get the picture its okay!

Words: 1398The last part was hard to describe so if you don't get the picture its okay!

I tried to describe smth like this 😭I also changed her Ikran's name, it's now 'Nita'

I also changed her Ikran's name, it's now 'Nita'.
Anyways, thank you for reading! <3