Chapter 2: Succubus trouble and tasting Cajun style lizardman tail with a witch

Start from the beginning

Kurumu walked away as she was annoyed by Hiroshi not being affected by the charm spell.

Kurumu: Did something interfered with my charm? Wait a minute? Something about him is different he must be resistant to succubus spells, but what monster is he?

Meanwhile the Kitsune went to talk to his friend deal with what he said.

Hiroshi: Tsukune what the heck happened?

Tsukune: Idk what happened I just went to help her and all of a sudden I felt like I was in a trance.

Hiroshi: Ok that's suspicious what or who would put Tsukune in a trance? It could be Kurumu? Look Tsukune, I think you got to apologize to Moka, you said some things that may have hurt her feelings and you ditched us as well man.

Tsukune: ok I'll go apologize again.

They went to hall where Kurumu was arguing with Moka as Tsukune came to apologize Kurumu just jumped into Tsukune. Angering both Moka and Iwatani.

Hiroshi: Tsukune, just what the fuck man. Ok, Kurumu is really trying everything to hurt Moka's feelings

Moka: Tsukune get off of that girl, she isn't really your friend.

As Moka was warning Tsukune, Kurumu used her charm on both Aono and Iwatani, but it only affected Tsukune.

Moka: Please Tsukune she is just using you, you got to believe me.

Tsukune: (*Charmed) Just like you using me for my blood?

Hiroshi: Tsukune what the hell man!? She's your friend. There it is again. Tsukune said it involved Kurumu, I can't, should have known something was up about that girl.

Moka ran away in tears from those words as Hiroshi went after her.

Hiroshi: Moka wait up!!

Kurumu: Damn it Iwatani didn't fall for my charm again this isnt good. But for now I'll take you Tsukune.

Hiroshi: Moka, look I don't think Tsukune wanted to say those words.

Moka:What do you mean?

Hiroshi: I told him to apologize but I think that Kurumu did something to change Tsukune, she probably tried to do the same thing to me.

Moka: what are you saying?

Inner Moka: What he is trying to say is that Boy is under the spell of a succubus.

Hiroshi: No wonder Tsukune got easily charmed, humans aren't resistant to succubus magic, we got stop her because if she kisses Tsukune then his soul is in big trouble.

As they ran to the Infirmary where Tsukune and Kurumu are at and tried to stop her from making their friend from being a slave.

Hiroshi: Looks like I got no choice, Firey Heaven!!

The Door busted through from the talisman showing Moka and Iwatani appeared, Kurumu, furious that the two of them ruined her plan attempted to attack Moka, but Iwatani went to his attack.

Hiroshi: CHAOS HEAVEN!!

The attack blew away Kurumu as she was blasted out of the window.

Hiroshi: Come on let get out of here guys, I'm guessing she's gonna be pissed after I blew her out of the building!

It was too late Kurumu came with wings and very sharp nails and attacked the trio.

Kurumu: You think just because you used a talisman doesn't mean you don't do it again. Charm!!