cauterized

THIRD PERSON POV:

THIRD PERSON POV:

y/n is best friends with the vice president's daughter. not knowing the horrors a friendship can offer, they both reunite ten years later in a much different world.

Imagine requested by: @Christine_Melanie

Disclaimer: since Jenna had such a small roll in Iron Man 3, they didn't give her a name outside of just being the vice president's daughter. so I'm just going to use her real name. there is also mentions of underage drinking. enjoy!

–––

"I promise you, Mr. Vice President, with the extremis virus we can take over the government and heal your daughter." Aldrich Killian smiled.

"Are you sure? I mean I know it's worked on you but she's only ten years old." The balding older man sighed.

"I can assure you that it'll work. But there are always the risks of things. If you're worried about them, maybe I should take my pamphlets to someone higher up." The rich man sighed, closing his briefcase totally putting up a front.

"No, no! That won't be necessary. I'm in, I really am. But my daughter-"

"She's important to you, I get it. It's sweet really. Not everyone has the chance at a fathers love."

The vice president put on his thinking face, following the thought that projected itself straight to the front of his brain. The thought quickly turned into a plan and the balding man smirked to himself.

"No, no they don't. See, my daughter has a friend... one who only has one arm. Same age as her too. We'll use her, convince me that this will work on a child and I will give you anything you desire."

Aldrich smirked, chuckling deeply like all villains seemed to do, "Well, when do I get to meet the little rugrat?"

YOUR POV:

"Happy birthday, Jenna." I smiled, handing my best friend her poorly wrapped birthday present.

Jenna smiled, "Thanks y/n." And began unwrapping the simple red wrapping paper to reveal a heart necklace that was split down the middle. The other half of the heart I wore around my neck and if you connected them both, it would read 'best friends' with our initials on the back.

"This is beautiful." Jenna gasped.

"I have the other half." I told her, showing her what happens when you connect them before putting it on for her. It was a little difficult, me only having one full good arm and all but I made it work.

"Thanks y/n. I really love it." Jenna said again with that bright white smile. My cheeks felt hot since I was never really good at this sort of stuff, so I just smiled back at her.