He cocked his eyebrow with curiosity. "I would rather I didn't have to participate in that but I believe I have no choice. I suppose I can multi-task. Pull a chair up Miss Daniels and get a notepad or whatever out ready," he said, with a short sight at the end of it.

Quickly grabbing her laptop from her desk, she returned to join him at his desk. As she searched through her email inbox for the publicity email, she took no shame in watching from the corner of her eye, him stretch, his shirt lifting to reveal his toned abdomen. God, stop it would you, she scolded at herself.

Clicking on the document, she quickly read through the questions, unaware for a second that he was in her presence as she snorted.

"What's so funny?" he interjected, curiosity and humour laced within his expression as she blushed.

"Erm, it doesn't matter-"

-"No, no, go on."

"Er, well," she paused, "these questions are quite cheesy. And not really business related," she said, pressing her lips anxiously together afterwards.

"Like what?" he asked, getting up and making his way over to her. She could feel his dominating presence towering above her as she tried to focus her attention on the screen.

"Well...the first question in particular wants to know your love life. Or intentions if you were to date," she responded anxiously.

"I should have known. After-all, the magazine is pretty much for a housewife. Old gossip. And I'm assuming this is featured for top bachelor?" he inferred.

"Y-yeah." Harper nodded.

"Ridiculous but I suppose trash publicity is publicity. So, shoot the first," he told her.

"Er, well, it says, where would you take your partner on a date?" Harper said, blushing at the thought of him intimately with another woman.

"Psst. And this is supposed to be good journalism," he scoffed, "Actually," he paused, smirking to himself. "What about you? Where would you like to be taken on a date, Miss Daniels?"

"I don't think it's my opinion they want, sir." She blushed.

"Oh come on," he encouraged, "It'll remain confidential."

"Err, well I guess I wouldn't mind. I'd probably like it to be a surprise but then it wouldn't matter where as long as I'm with that person," she muttered, finding the situation yet again awkward. What's with her putting herself in these situations? He was right about her biting her bottom lip, a habit that she had fallen right back into that moment.

His eyes seemed to be distracted by it instantly before they moved back up to study her eyes. "Is that so? So a cheap date wouldn't bother you?"

"No, not at all."

There was a second or two where neither of them said nothing. Complete utter silence expect the sound of her thumping heartbeat echoing throughout her mind. His lips opened to say something until the intrusion of his mobile phone took his attention elsewhere. Answering it, it gave Harper chance to breathe and settle her nerves that were running around 100mph.

"Right," he piped back up after finishing his call. "I actually need you to report to another task. I need you to head down to your old finance floor and get the report on last month's figures," he explained, placing his phone back into his trouser pocket.

"Sure," she agreed, thankful she could leave the office immediately. Or was she actually thankful for that?

Back on her old floor, a floor she had barely acquainted herself with, she spotted her old manager Collins, attending to a discussion that was occurring at the front of the department. It was rather strange to think that a month ago she was just settling in, excited to be starting her new job and now things were completely turned over onto their head.