Mama I'm Criminal 😨

Before all have to inform you all that I may have mistaken Yuki the abyss mage's name, I may refer to them as ren in some  I had to double check. It's late, so if you see a mistake like that, I apologize,  and I'm sorry I haven't updated in like 2 months or more. Thank you for the 14k reads!!! RAHH

____________
"Alright, if you want more of this orange juice, you must help me and blob in the flower shop."
The . explains to the abyss mage while flipping the toast on the frying pan.

"Are you serious?! Labor!?" Yuki the abyss mage stares at the smaller being who has prepared three fisherman's toasts for the three of them.

"Hey, you worked for the abyss. This is an easier job than emotionally manipulating dragons to take over mondstadt, and besides that, I'm the only person capable of making these plants to create these!" the aranara replied, sliding the plate to ren.

"Augh..so demanding...fine," the abyss mage took a bite under their beak and followed the aranara's orders.
What a weird ability, the ability to make any adult follow their demands.
How unfortunate it doesn't affect children like how kids can see aranaras normally.

The three ate their toast and washed their dishes. Another day for Mora!

______________________

'The tayvat traveling flower shop!

Only here for a few weeks!
Unique flowers from different regions
(Including new species of flowers!)'

'The librarian of the knights of Favonius allowed me to own an abyss mage and a slime as a companion for research purposes.'

The aranara finishes the two signs to avoid concerns and bad possibilities of their two companions being stained.

"Do we have to do this? That knight behind your shop is looking at us suspiciously. " Yuki pointed out the man staring intensely at them.

"Ignore them. We should be selling plants in front of flora," Y/n said, creating aloe vera from their original world.

"What's that?" Yuki asked poking it with his tiny hand.
"Aloe Vera, a plant that came from err... my old home, " y/n replied.

"We should take advantage of this! Davalin isn't terrorizing mondstadt at the moment. People could buy my unique plants from different regions, such as these aloe vera!" Y/n picks up the large pot with aloe vera in it.

"What's so special about this? It looks like a weird weed. " Y/n gasps at Yuki.

"Aloe Vera has so many purposes! Such as It accelerates wound healing, reduces constipation, may improve skin and prevents wrinkles, has antioxidant and antibacterial properties, and contains healthful plant compounds! Which makes it pretty valuable to me" y/n states with confidence.

"Seriously? I've been a bit constipated for a long time. Can it really help?" A person asked.
"I want to keep my face smooth! How much would that be?" Another asked.

"Sure thing, it would be 500 per leave! It can even moisturize your hair!" Y/n proudly says.

"See Yuki, this will make us rich." y/n whispers to the abyss mage drinking juice.