Why must things end like this?

Days and days past, why must you feel this way?

The h/c young adult's heart pounds slowly as their body weakens.
Why must things end like this?
I haven't done anything wrong right? But why am I suffering?

A tear fell down their soft s/c cheek, they knew their time is coming to an end soon.

This is our dear Y/n, they have already accepted the fact their not going to live much longer. They never got to fulfill any of their goals.
Be famous, live a normal life, and get to see their parents one last time.

Y/n stares at the window with their soft e/c eyes. The moon was shining bright this night. The sky was filled with the stars above.

If there was anything they regretted,
It would be them not being there for their little sister. They knew that she will have to grow without them.

Y/n's breath hitches.

It is finally happening. They are dying.

Y/n struggled to grasp air. Their lungs wouldn't cooperate with them.

Oh please I want to live a life where I can be happy, I want to live a life where I don't need to worry about my body. A life where I could feel

Loved.

The h/c young adult has finally passed. The doctors rushed in to attempt to save them but it was too late.
They are gone.

_____________________

What a pity, they never got to experience what it is like to live freely. They never got the childhood most kids have. They never experienced anything besides being in a hospital their whole life. Why must their fate end like this? Not even a happy ending.

Let's change that shall we?

Y/n's soul was transported to another world, unlike others that just stay stranded.

This is your time little y/n, this is where your adventure begins.

And just like that our little Y/n has been reborn in their favorite game.

Welcome to Teyvat.

_________________

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello everyone this is the introduction of this book I won't promise that I'll post often but I'll attempt to.

My name is sal and this book is still a work in progress.

Please no hate comments please.
And be nice to others on the comments!
Remember to stay safe everyone.