98 Terrible Strength

After Ouyang Wude left, Ouyang Feiyan was happy and angry at the same time, she smashed a set of tea sets worth thousands of dollars, and said, "Why do you let me play Ouyang Feiyue, I don't want to be her substitute."

    " Miss, you are not a substitute, you will be the princess in the future, Ouyang Feiyue is dead, the master did this for the face of the Ouyang family." The big maid beside Ouyang Feiyan comforted her.

    Ouyang Feiyan said angrily: "Of course I know, this lady is just upset."

    "It's just that I didn't expect Ouyang Feiyue to be so cruel and merciless, to use the blood of a young girl to nourish her skin. No wonder her skin is so good." Ouyang Feiyan was sour jealousy.

    The maid beside her thought to herself, Miss, you will not give in to your cruel methods.

    Ouyang Feiyue's death spread quickly in the city, and it won't be long before it will spread throughout the Shengzhou Continent.

    Tiancheng's number one beauty was buried in the city wall, in a miserable state of death, what a shocking news.

    The Gongyi family and the palace far away in the royal capital were the first to get the news.

    The puppet emperor in the palace, when he heard the news, had a look of pity on his face. He had just heard about the title of the most beautiful woman in the world, but unfortunately, this beauty died before he got it. You sister!

    The eldest lady in the Gongyi Mansion, seeing the news, smiled like a flower, and felt proud. She, the second child in a thousand years, is finally going to become the number one! From then on, she was the most beautiful woman in the world. 

   In a courtyard of Zhongli's family in Nanling to the south, a young girl was holding a letter with a flying pigeon, with a sarcastic smile on her face, "Just relying on the dead brush on the list, how dare you say she is the most beautiful woman in the world! She deserves it! "     Then she summoned her personal maid and ordered: "From tomorrow onwards, I will go to the beauty list for me. My lady, I want to be number one in the world! No one will try to compete with me!"     "Miss, how do you go to the beauty list ?” the maid asked weakly.  

  "Find the navy! No way! You're so stupid!" The girl rolled her eyes angrily!     ...

    In Ouyang City Lord's Mansion, all martial law, Ouyang Fan Yong searched the whole mansion, everyone in the City Lord's Mansion was in danger, for fear of being accused of murdering the princess.

    At this moment, there are a group of suspects kneeling in front of the rockery not far from the embroidered building of the princess. These people narrated in detail what happened last night. The passer-by of the guard said: "My lord, last night, there were two maidservants beside the princess who said they wanted to transport the corpse out, saying that the corpse on the cart was the servant girl who offended the princess, and the slave didn’t dare to ask any more questions, so he let it go!”

    “Idiot!” Ouyang Fan Yong stabbed the guard to death with a long sword in anger, unexpectedly it was  impossible for a servant girl to kill his younger sister. The maidservants around the younger sister have been raised in the mansion since they were young. They are all dead soldiers and will not kill their master.

    It's elaboration, it must have been mixed in with elaboration.

    "Who else has seen those two women!" Ouyang Fan Yong shouted loudly.

    Everyone was trembling with fright, especially Sun Hu, who managed to get into the position of Tiju, he was the one who hanged the body of the princess from the tower with his own hands last night, he... is dead!