꧁༒☬𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1☬༒꧂

Chapter 1 : sick star boy 

"Aster....Aster.....Aster !" 

"Huh" Aster's train of thought stops an look to his left where Aia is "You ok the bell rang a minute ago, come now let's get some lunch" she said pulling hi, up from his seat and drag the star boy with her.

Arriving in the school garden where Mari, Kyo, Scarle and Ren are "Hey guys" she greeted taking a seat  Aster takes a seat across Aia. Everyone starts to eat their lunch apart from Aster which Maria notices "Aren't you gonna eat ?"  

"No I'm still full" he replies 

Mari thinks Aster sound a bit down but brushes it off thinking that maybe his just tired seems like the others noticed it too but decides not to ask further. 

*Clap* "Everyone how about we all get some ice cream" Ren suggested to them "Ye i'm down" Kyo agree same with others "What about you Aster ?"

"No, thanks i'm a bit tired so i'll rest up in the dorm you guys have fun tho" he smile and get's up to go to the dorm. while the five went to get some ice cream.

 while the five went to get some ice cream

[At the doorm]

 Aster wakes up from his nap feeling a pounding headache. he gets up from his bed and slowly makes his way to the living room and lies on the couch with his fluffy blanket and doze off immediately. 

Scarle, Kyo, Maria,  Ren and Aia just finished getting ice cream and are heading back to their shared dorm. Scarle was the first one to enter noticing  a certain celestial dozed off in the couch followed by others.

"Aww look at him ,he's so cute" she coos

"Doesn't  he look a bit red" Maria asked

"He does" said Aia

Kyo touches Aster's forehead to check if he has a fever ,he quickly remove his hand "Yo he's got a burning  fever" he informed others.

Kyo and Mari went to the school clinic to get some antibiotics ,Aia and Scarle starts to cook some soup while Ren stayed beside Aster with a small container with water and a towel putting it on Aster's head to cool him down.

______________________________________

Aster then wakes up from the towel being  removed from his head. "Hm.. did i wake you up sorry i was just about to soak the towel" the alien prince laugh. the others heard Ren talking to the sick star and goes to check on their friend 

"Oh you're awake here eat some soup" said the angelic maiden seeing the newly awake star handing him a warm bowl of soup.

"Drink this too" Kyo said placing a bottle of medicine on the coffee table near the couch. 

All of a sudden Aster felt a bit teary making his friends fuss 

"You ok ?" "Are you hurt ?" "Do you need anything?"

They stop hearing the star giggling "Thanks for taking care of me" he said to them with a sincere tone.

"Aww no problem Aster" Scarle said giving him a hug 

"Yea !" Ren joins in followed by Aia and Maria 

*The five stares at Kyo*

"Fine just this once" Kyo said joining the group hug. "Ok that's enough,too much wholesome shit" He immediately said letting go after 30 seconds and shake's his arms making his friend laugh.

______________________________________

BONUS 🎇

A few days later... Aster recovered 

"Kyo~" he runs up to him with open arms until he saw Kyo's hands forming into a fist making him halt and change direction to hug Ren instead who was fortunately beside Kyo. 

The girls saw this and laughs at the scene.