꧁༒☬𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 0 : Picnic ☬༒꧂

𓂀 𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 : 𝕀𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕤 𓂀

Aster Arcadia, a celestial being, 2nd year at the Institute of ILUNA. Wakes up as the sunlight shines through the window curtains to his face he walks to the bathroom while yawning and starts to groom himself.

After that, he head's to the kitchen to make something to eat. "Gwofd molning aflter" greeted his dormmate/friend Aia Amare also a second year "Morning Aia~ looks like you still have your retainers on, did you eat ?" he replied as he eats some cereal

"No i'mf kinda ull, hold onnnn i'll just take fis off" Aia goes to her room to take off her retainers Aster giggles lightly as hi didn't understand what Aia just said. "I CaN hEAR YOU !" making him laugh more.

____________________________________________

ıllıllı⭐🌟 I͙L͙U͙N͙A͙ G͙C͙ 🌟⭐ıllıllı

Maria : Everyone good morning !

Aster : Morning Maririn

Ren : Morning Aster~

Aster : Hewo Ren 😳

Kyo : Wtf this early, Morning Maririn

Aia : Is Scarle awake ?

Scarle : I'm here

Kyo : I'll meet y'all at the entrance gate

Aster : Okie~

____________________________________________

"Let's go now Aster" Aia called going out of her room, both of them make sure to lock their dorm and head on to meet up with the gang.

Arriving at the entrance gate the to two immediately saw Scarle who is half awake and Mari in the middle of Kyo and Ren

"Finally you two are here" said Kyo

"Why are we gathered today ?" Aia asked

"Me and Kyo are planning to have an big picnic" Maria responded

"Cool where is it, let's go" The alien prince excitedly looks around "Well that's why we are gathered to plan it together" Maria said.

The group divided into pairs with Kyo and Maria to send out the invitations, Aia and Scarle to pick a perfect location and Aster and Ren to prepare all the foods. (Aster was assigned to prepare the foods as he is surprisingly skilled at cooking and Ren well he just wants to stay with aster)

- _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _

Ren put's down all the groceries they picked up from the store and Aster puts on a apron getting ready to cook. the star boy felt hands crept up to his waist giving him a peck on his cheek it was none other the alien prince "Rennnnnnnnn" Aster blush and removes the aliens grabby hands and tells him to wash the fruits and veggies.

Ren obliged and does what he's told pouting Aster sigh and return the kiss on the cheek to Ren making him stop sulking.

Aster decides to make some sandwiches, onigiri, sushi, some korean corndogs, baked pastries and a cake.

"And done" he sighs exhausted "All of these look delicious Aster ,where did you learn how to cook" Ren ask ruffling the celestials hair. Aster smiles at Ren's question "I've just pick up a thing or two from mama Arcadia" he answered reminiscing about the times mama Arcadia teaching him how to hold a knife properly he chuckles at the memory.

"Speaking of which look like there done setting up" Aster uses his powers to make all the food float cause it'll be difficult to carry it all by hand.

- _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _

The location Scarle and Aia picked was a beautiful glass green house full of a variety of flowers, Kyo and Maria Invited the senpai's from the NijiEN collage and student council of the Xsoleil institute.

Aster and Ren was amazed at the glass green house decorated with fairy lights. "Wow you made a lot of food" Scarle said eying the foods

 "Wow you made a lot of food" Scarle said eying the foods

"That's good since we have a lot of guest" Kyo commented.

After everything is in place, guest starts to arrive mostly all's first reaction are woah and wow's mesmerized of the place.

"This is so beautiful" Elira exclaimed

"Yea" Enna agrees

Millie pops out behind of Enna jokingly asked "oh may gash where's the shanghai" she said with a thick filipino accent making her besties laugh.

Uki approached Aster and Ren with Fu-chan "Hey Astie" Uki let's go of Fulgur's arm to give Aster a hug while Fulgur goes to Ren giving him a fist bomb and start a conversation.

"Talk to you later" Uki held back on Fu-chan's arm and went to talk to other friends.

"Hey there Kyo" Doppio says with a smug tonne bending his knees to be in the same level as Kyo.

It was clear that an irk mark appeared on Kyo's forehead "You b!#ch , nah just because you're tall you better be thank full i even considered inviting your cheap uneven hair dye looking ass "

"Yes, i was just joking Kyo" Doppio faltered lowkey scared of kyo

"The foods really good" Vox says impressed

"Yeah Asters the one who cooked the foods" said Aia

Then everyone sat in a big circle on a big blanket and singed some songs ,eat and chat with one another everyone had fun.

Aster looks at the scene where everyone is happily laughing making him feel warm and blessed for having such amazing friends. Ren comes to him and holds his hand while giving him a smile making the celestial also smile.

The Iluna students come together and high fives each other, and with that looks like the Iluna Picnic was a success.

________________________

A/n : Hello, May you have a great year filled with immense happiness and luck ! Stay in good health and achieve greater heights of success wishing you a wonderful year ahead. 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)