"Shut up." I said softly as I covered my face. "I'm not that-"

"Yes you are!" He shouted pointing at me. I shook my head and grabbed my face, cupping it.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

He tricked me. Damn it. I pulled away from his hands on my face and crossed my arms.

"Got you!" He laughed as I hit him on the head softly. "Ravi for the win!"

I laughed as I covered my mouth. He grabbed my hand and placed it to the side. "Don't cover Sarge, I like seeing what's behind it." He said bopping my nose.

I sighed and smiled as I couldn't help it. Jesus this man. He kept bopping my nose and making sound effects each time he touched my nose making me punch his nose.

"Ouch! Hurtful aren't we" Ravi said as he covered his nose.

I didn't really mean to hit him. "Sorry for hitting you." I said as I fixed his hair sticking up.

"All forgiven." He laughed smiling.

The door busted open making Ravi and I flinch.

"You little!" My mom said throwing a shoe at me.

"Ow! Mum." I said as I opened my eye to see her with her arms on her hips. She does that when she's mad. Just a heads up to not bug her nor annoy her.

She ran ang hugged me really tight. "Mom, I can't breath-" I said until he hit my head.

"Sh."

She undid the hug and looked at me. "Why didn't you tell me about the case."

"Well since the Andie and Sal case put me into the hospital" I sighed looking at Ravi looking toward the side. " I didn't want you to get mad and tell me not to solve this case."

She stayed silent and went to Ravi's side. "I'm not happy that you got into the hospital last time.. and this time.. but.. I'm glad you found Ravi." my mom told me as she rubbed his shoulders. Ravi eyes widened and smiled as he felt welcomed.

"Hey pickle, how are you holding up?" My dad said as he hugged me and gave me a coke. My mom shot him a look and he threw his hands up.

"I'm doing fine.. It doesn't hurt as bad."

"But it hurts?"

"But it hurts." I said as I drinked my coke.

He sighed and kissed me at the hair. "At least it wasn't as bad.. this is bad but.." He said as he is trying to find the words. "You know what I'm trying to say?"

"Yuppers." I said as I sat my coke down.

Josh was hiding behind Dad and hugged me after.