She said so fast that Ruby could barely understand what she said

Ruby: Uhh.

Al thought: Jesus, This girl could give that Rapper what's his name again? Neminem? right him. She could give Neminem a run for his money.

Weiss: You really want to make it up to me?

Ruby: Absolutely?

Weiss: Read this and don't ever speak to me again.

Al then grabbed the pamphlet from Ruby's hand

Alistair thoughts: Heh, Dust for Dummies. Whoever made the name for this is a genius.

Yang, who watched the entire scene fold out. Decided to butt in before this entire train wreck could get worse

Yang: Look, you two seem to have gotten off on the wrong foot. So why don't you guys just start over, and try to be friends, k?

Weiss just stared at Yang blanky, which she just gave a half smile at Yang

Ruby: Yeah, That's a great a idea. Hello Weiss, My name is Ruby, wanna be friends? We could go shopping for school supplies?

She smiled brightly and held out her hand

Weiss: Yah sure, that is a great idea.

Al thoughts: I can hear the sarcastic from her voice.

Weiss: We can paint our nails, and try on clothes and talk about cute boys, Like tall, dark and handsome over here.

She said and pointed at Alistair, Alistair just gave a small waved at Weiss. Which Weiss just waved back at him

Ruby: R-realy?

She asked with a hopeful look

Weiss: No.

Before Ruby could even speak back to Weiss. The microphone on the stage made a sound which silenced everyone in the Amphitheater.
Weiss gave Ruby one last glare before she walked away

A gray haired man along with the woman who appeared as a hologram in the ship, walked towards the microphone, once the two reached it, the man took a sip on his mug and then started talking in the microphone

Alistair thoughts: That must be, the headmaster. What did Tai said his name was again? Oscar? Ozlin? Osiris? Ozpin right! That's his name, Ozpin. And the blonde lady, Is the hologram woman, Glynda Goodwitch was it?

Ozpin: I'll... Keep this brief. You all have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills. And when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose and direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step.

After finish his speach, Ozpin walked away from the microphone and left the stage. The students then started murmuring about how unenthusiastic his speech was

Glynda then took over the microphone

Glynda: You will all gather in the ballroom tonight, but be ready, initiation is going to happen tomorrow.

After all of that happened, Al walked towards Weiss and started messing with her

Alistair: You know. I usually prefer ladies with bigger Tits. But maybe I could make an exception for you, since you are interested.

Weiss blushed and just scoffed at Alistair and left

Alistair: Hahaha! I love messing with people.

Yang: Al, let's go!