He quickly stoped himself and slowly turned to Astrid. She was just staring at him. She looked amused. But he was to awkward to see so. "Sorry, I have a problem." He said shyly.

Astrid laughed. "Don't ever change, Bridge." She patted his back and started walking to the door. "Let's get something to eat. I'm starving."

Bridge smiled, then ran over and followed her. "You seem to be eating a lot more now. I'm glad that's improving."

"Yeah, but for some reason, I'm a lot more hungrier." She said.

"I'll buy you all the food you want. Well, not everything since I don't have all the money in the world. But once in a while I could buy you something nice to eat. But like, I can't buy you something expensive all the time. Like let's start-"

"It's alright Bridge. I don't need all that fancy stuff. A sandwich or two once in a while would be nice though." Astrid cut off.

Bridge held a hand to his heart. It was beating fast. He wondered if it was from all the talking he was doing, but he didn't at all feel exhausted. He turned back to Astrid. And just in time, she turned around and smiled at him. His heart started beating faster. And yet, he still wasn't sure what it was.

~

Everything felt off when he woke up. He looked around and realized that he was in the common room. It was common for everyone to fall asleep in here at times, but he didn't remember why he was in here. He sat up straight and let out a yawn. "Why am I in here?" He questioned.

The first thing he did was lift his hand and trace a heart over his chest. It had become a habit after Astrid had died. It made it feel like she was still somehow around.

He heard movement going on around him. He never bothered to look, just assuming it was just another agent. So he closed his eyes and leaned his head back.

But he lightly jolted when he felt someone sit besides him, then lay their head right on his lap. He looked down, confused as to why Astrid was here. "Why is you lap more comfortable than a pillow?" She questioned.

Bridge didn't respond. He questioned whether or not this was a memory or not. Astrid opened her eyes and looked up at Bridge. "You don't seem surprised to see me."

Bridge shook his head. "Because I know it's just a dream, and that you're not real." He pouted.

"True, I'm not real. But this isn't really a dream either." She said. Astrid stood and up walked around him so the she could sit on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck, his face now inches away from hers. But his hands never moved to touch her. "You're being hesitant." She noticed.

"I'm not sure as to what to think right now." He said.

Astrid let out a slight laugh. "I'm always catching your breath, aren't I?" She joked. She leaned her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. "I've missed you."

Bride finally lifted his arms and wrapped them around her waist. She definitely felt real. "I've missed you too." He closed his eyes and let out a sigh. "So how is it? Is it heaven? Or a grass field, just like you had thought of?" He asked.

"You remembered." She smiled. "But it's just like I had thought. Grass field, giant tree, and no one to bother me." She answered.

"Is it lonely?" Bridge asked.

Astrid shook her head. "At times it can be. But all I have to do is look at the sun, and it feels like I'm with you again. Like I said, you're the sun. You're my light and warmth."

Bridge smiled at her words. "I'm glad you're finally at peace."

"So am I." Astrid smiled with him. It grew quiet. Astrid lifted her hand and started brushing his hair. The feeling was the same. He still felt her comfort. But he knew it wasn't real. "How are the others?" She asked.