2

Souls pov-
We're still standing at the door.I take my jacket off and put it on her.Pulling the strings together so her face doesn't get wet.
"There really isnt a point since im covered blood.But thank you."
"No problem."
We step outside and we see the car.All of my men leaving to get in their cars,leaving the two of us alone.
"Is it ok if I pick you up."
"Why are you asking to pick me up?" She asks with a raised brow.
"First I have to ask for consent.Two you have no shoes on and I didnt want you feet to get hurt.And three you threatened to cut fin's hand off when he tried to give you a high five."
The look she gave me supprised me.It was a look of confusion like she didnt expect me to ask for her consent.
She looks hesitant.But she shakes her head yes.
"Words."
"Yes you can pick me up."
I bend down and I pick her up bridal style.
One of my men opens the passenger door as we start walking to the car.I put her in the seat and I buckle her up.I walk to the drivers side, and I turn to face my men.
"Your all free to leave.You also have the rest of the night off and tomorrow as well."
"Yes sir" they all say in unsion.
I get in the car and buckle up.I turn around to look at her because her stomach growled, her seat belt is off.
"Why's your seat bel-."
"It was squishing my chest its too tight."
"Ok buckle it and put it behind you."
"But I dont like seat belts" she groans.
"How about this if you put your seat belt on i'll buy you a cheese steak" there's a smile on my face,but it instantly drops.
"What's a cheese steak."
"I change my mind seat belt or not in getting you a cheese steak."
"Ok, the way you talk about it makes me want it." She starts patting her stomach.
'Cute'
I sart the car and we drive off.

Five minutes later

She starts fidgeting like she want's to ask me something.
"What wrong."
She points to my hand.
I glance at her.
"What about it, I cant help you if you dont tell me whats wrong."
She points to my hand again.
"What are those drawings on your hand."
I glance at her.
"My tattoos?"
"Is that what thats called cause if so I want some too."
She point to my hand again.
"Can you give me some tattoos? How do I get one."
"You dont know what tattoos are?"
"No its the first time in I dont know how long being outside they wouldnt let me come outside."
I frown.
"Who"
"Silvester and the other people thats why I killed them."
"Ok, I will let you outside for as long as you want ,and i'll let you get the tattoos."
"And can we still get the cheese steaks?"
"Yeah that's where we're going now."

We leave the cheese steak place

"Ouu they smell so good."
I laugh.
"They smell as good as they taste.Were almost at the house when we get in I will show you to a room and so you can shower and get cleaned."
"But the food" she whines.
"You can have the food your just getting cleaned off first."
She pouts.
"Why can't I eat first and then shower."

"Mama I will walk you up the stairs and put you in the shower myself.Your dirty from the blood,your hands are covered in blood.You can shower first and then eat."
"Ok."

At the house

I grab the bag of food.
"Mama come on.Let's get you cleaned so you can get fed."
I walk to the side of the car that she's on and I open the door.
"Come on." I say as I pick her up bridal style.She lays her head on my chest as I carry her onto the porch and out of the rain. I put her down and I open the door.Her eyes sparkle and she gasps.
"Damn this fine ass house."