INTRODUCTION

Y'all, this is the height of my writing fanatics. I saw a fanfiction on Wattpad and this gave me the inspiration to write this dang thing XD. Here's the link to see what caused this: https://www.wattpad.com/story/309184263-genshin-streamer%27s-faith

I am first and foremost a writer (yes I stole that quote from Dottore), and therefore of course I'm writing this crazy idea. Please don't go in the comments and hate on this, or call it super cringe, cause I know it's cringe, and that's why it'll be fun to write (you have no idea how much laughing will ensue as I write this). I'm doing this because I felt it was an interesting concept to write and to improve my own writing ability.

This isn't a short story and will be progressively updated chapter by chapter. Each chapter is estimated to be at 1000-3000 words. Some parts will be simply mentioned / skimmed. There are some filler chapters related to Genshin version events. When they first enter the game, the Traveler has just begun stealing the Holy Lyre, though the streamers are already knowledgeable about events up to Sumeru 3.2. The Streamers automatically already know Teyvat's language. Certain events will be changed, and I will try to make this as lore accurate as possible, but of course, there will still be mistakes. Several or even many quotes are taken from in-game.

Please note that I will try my best to match the personality of every streamer and character, but it will be difficult since I personally haven't watched a few of them much. (I really only watch Tuonto, Ant, Atsu, Paikon, TheJonathon, BranOnline, and Bwaap-)

Main Streamers (these are the ones who are following / pursuing / traveling with the Traveler and trying to save Teyvat while they're at it): Tuonto, AntonyChenn, Dish, Atsu, Bwaap, Ashikai

Side Streamers (these are the ones more interested in learning more about the world of Teyvat and / or getting to know the characters; they might help the Traveler + main group in certain sections): Enviosity, Paikon, TheJonathon, BranOnline, Chill with Aster, IslandXD, Teyvat Historia, Tenha, Fobm4ster, etc.

As I was writing my first draft of this, Ashikai was actually one of the side streamers. But then I realized how much I enjoy writing her, so she's part of the main group, partly because of the reason I just listed and also because our main group needs someone who's knowledgeable in Teyvat lore before they screw things up by accident.

I am well aware that I am probably missing some streamers, but I really don't know many and I've only recently got Twitch. If you want, you can comment some streamers I missed and I might look into them.

THERE WILL BE NO SHIPPING THESE STREAMERS WITH OTHER STREAMERS OR CHARACTERS YOU LUNATICS-

Though of course Atsu and Nekkopii are married so- ^_^ I didn't put Nekkopii here because a.) yes and b.) I don't really know her personality and I don't want to do it wrong. She might come in later.

Also, I do know that some of these streamers curse / cuss. But as a member of the No Cuss Club, I will not be including those words, other than "What the hell?" "Damn," "Crap," and "Freaking" instead of the F-word.

The Traveler will be Aether (sorry Lumine mains, I'm a Lumine main, too, but I personally felt it would match better with Aether).

Any characters except the streamers belong to Hoyoverse!

All art is not owned by me! Though I seriously wish I could draw the streamers in their new Genshin outfits :( I will do my best to find the sources of the art and credit them!