Marley vs Shiganshina pt. 2: The End

Start from the beginning

**you shifting into the founding titan**
Y/n: To all subjects of Ymir, my name is
Y/n Jeager, i'm using the power of the founding titan to address all subjects of Ymir.
Armin: Y/n... did it... she's starting the rumbling... because of Hange, Sasha, Marco and Sasha Jr's death...
Mikasa: Eren... what do we do?!
Eren: we... can't stop her...
Y/n: i've undone the hardening of all the walls on Paradis Island, and all titans entrapped within them have started marching.
*the colossal titans march along the land as you keep talking*
Armin: ....
Eren: ....
Mikasa: ....
Y/n: My goal is to protect the people of Paradis, the place i was born and raised, however... the world... wishes for the annihilation of the people on Paradis...
Armin; so we just can't stop her?!
Jean: not anymore... it's too late Armin... if they hadn't killed Hange, Sasha, Marco or Sasha Jr this wouldn't have happened....
Y/n: not just the people on this island, but until all subjects of Ymir have been eliminated... i reject that wish...
Eren: It's all my fault...
Mikasa: No it's not Eren-
Eren: i let Hange die under my hands.
Y/n: the wall titans... shall trample all of the land outside of this island. Until all lives existing there... have been exterminated from this world.
Armin: oh... poor Y/n... they just wanted to protect Hange...

**you** Jean: she loved Hange with her whole heart

**you**
Jean: she loved Hange with her whole heart... her love was so strong that she'd end the world for her... she'd kill, die, steal or anything else for her... and when she seen her wife die... she will destroy the world for her... her undying will to kill for her now dead wife is so strong it can't stop....
Y/n: ...this is for the family i lost due to you devils! Eenie meenie miney mo i am killing all you hoes, if you holler let em' go, nah we don't let em' go!
Gabi: wtf is this?!
Falco: your biggest mistake. Clearly look what you've done! You caused world destruction!
Y/n: i'm here to retrieve Hange's body.
Armin: y-yes ma'am!
*you pull out of the titan slightly and retrieve her body*
Y/n: my beautiful wife... what did you do to deserve this... i do this for you... i love you forever...
Levi: that poor girl.. Hange was the only one she loved romantically on this team.. i should've done more..
Y/n: i see through villain eyes, villainise me irony, vengeance is my right!
Armin; i swear to god... she loved Hange so much... this hurts to see...
Jean: Hange would've stopped Y/n... it's impossible to understand why they had to kill her... they just ruined our lives... Y/n rules now and we can't control this path all because of PORCO'S JAW TITAN!
Porco/jaw titan: shit what have i done?!
Pieck/cart titan; we messed up big time! Especially gabi! She was the one who shot Y/n's head off!
Y/n: i will make this last forever so i can get my revenge for you my love... i hate humanity... they took you and our kids away from me... only you could've stopped me... but Grisha Yeager. Me and Erens shared father. Gave us the power to destroy this. Now it's fuck this world ima let it all burn! I love you Hange Zoë and i'll miss you.
Eren: holy shit...
Levi: can't we try and get Hange to live?!
Armin; her injuries were too severe. Y/n's just gonna destroy us!
Y/n: exactly Armin. You know i won't stop since Hange's dead from those guys. Especially Gabi Braun. And Falco Grice. They ruined my life!
Gabi: I DIDN'T WANT HER TO DIE! DAMNED DEVILS!
Y/n: so you finally caught on? I am a devil hahahaha!
Reiner: stay away from them Gabi! They want to kill you!
Gabi; use your titan!
Reiner: fine but i have no armour remember?!

 They ruined my life! Gabi: I DIDN'T WANT HER TO DIE! DAMNED DEVILS! Y/n: so you finally caught on? I am a devil hahahaha! Reiner: stay away from them Gabi! They want to kill you! Gabi; use your titan! Reiner: fine but i have no armour remember?!

**Reiner (this was posted on AoT wiki)**
Y/n; is lil Reiner tryna fight me? How cute! You can't stop me. Especially without your armour. Remember you're titan before Hange died? When you had armour, when you weren't so fucking scrawny!
Reiner: Y/n... I'm sorry about Hange.. but we can't do anything about it! Zeke called those titans and caught her off guard getting PORCO TO KILL THEM!
Y/n: too bad. I'm not stopping the rumbling. If Porco hadn't killed my wife i would've considered peace with you guys, but since my wife and babies are dead. Well. I'm not stopping. I love you Eren and Mikasa, but.. I love my wife too and i cannot let her death go unpunished.
Porco: i know i killed your wife! And i'm sorry! I was taught wrong things! Why should the world be punished for my mistakes!
Y/n: because, everyone wanted to separate us, Bertolt's first mistake was that explosion. He killed my wife's best friend! Moblit? Oh yeah you don't know him. BECAUSE HE DIED BEFORE YOU COULD MEET HIM, WHICH BY THE WAY MADE MY WIFE DEPRESSED.
Porco: I'm sorry!
Y/n: sorry doesn't cut it. You have to fight.
Porco: fine. Let's fight. As you wish!
*everyone starts trying to attack your founding titan, the body to hard to damage, when suddenly you turn into the colossal titan form, fight for a while when Eren lands and cuts your head off*
Eren: i'm so sorry Y/n... it had to be done... for the world's sake... for you and your family's sake... for everyone's sake.... 
Y/n: .....
Hange: Y/n...? You died... but how?!
Y/n: Eren had to decapitate me... to stop the rumbling once and for all... i'm so sorry i did it... i just wanted you back... i just missed you so much... it hurt knowing you died-
Hange: it's okay... you're here now... i missed you too...
*you kiss Hange and hug her tightly, holding each other in your arms forever*

Authors note: thank you so much for reading this! I hope you enjoyed this hange x yn book i'm working on another one you can read so this isn't the end of hange x yn except for these 2 so yeah!