Late Xmas Special

Start from the beginning

I love Hikari, although both of us had a interesting start but it doesn't change the fact that Hikari is treating me way off better than we did at the start. I love everything about Hikari, The way her eyes look at me with full on love, The way she only smiles at me but is an absolutely cold empress at others and I love it the most when she wrap me around her arms softly.

3rd POV

Although (Y/N) wasn't aware, Hikari was watching her and Kata whisper to each other which in result made her feel a bit unpleasant inside. Like her heart squeezing and suffocating in a bad way, She's aware that (Y/N) loves her and she also loves her but there will always be some kind of what if scenario in her head.

Sighing, Hikari looked away and tried to not let it get too much to her. She trust (Y/N).

||Time Skip||

The feast soon ended and Hikari had to part ways with her beloved unfortunately but she didn't forget to place a soft kiss on her love's lips and departing back to her office.

(Y/N) on the other hand was soon escorted by her guards and maids to her own palace but as soon as they arrived, She ordered them to go back to their quarters and rest early. Some protested against this but she made her position clear as the Superior to them and they had no choice but to go back and rest.

She went to her room to change into more comfortable clothes and walked to her courtyard then looked over to the bright luminous moon over the sky. The stars shined brightly and the moonlight acted as like her stage light, She continued to gaze upon the moon when suddenly footsteps could be heard and she turned around to meet the grey eyes of General Kata Ronover.

"A pleasant evening, m'lady." She greeted and was about to take (Y/N)'s hand to kiss it once again but (Y/N) placed her hands behind her and looked at Kata with expectancy evident in her (E/C) eyes.

"A pleasant evening to you too, Kata." (Y/N) called her casually as both were just alone and they didn't really had to put up with the formalities, They both knew that they didn't have to be so formal with each other when alone "It's already so late in the evening so I'd like to get this over with quickly."

Even though Hikari loves (Y/N) dearly, There isn't a doubt that she's willing to keep her wife's safety to high regard so she must be probably being watched over by the Royal Family's loyal Shadow Guards. Basically, Hikari's hidden dogs and sword that's kept from the public, They're an elite squad of powerful assassins that watch over the state of the palace. They're Hikari's eyes and ears when she's not looking.

"Oh yes right.. Well.." Kata placed a hand on the back of her neck gathering the courage to say whatever it is to (Y/N). Yes,she does know she has to make it quick or things will be risky between them but confessing isn't such an easy thing to do, even so, Kata took a deep breathe in "(Y/N), I....—"

||Over to Hikari's Situation||

Hikari tried to finish her work as fast as possible as she wanted to visit her beloved's palace tonight and spend some time together. So she exited her office and as she left, A presence was felt behind her and it was a presence she was very familiar with. She turned around to meet the shadow guard leader's emerald eyes.

"Yi, It's rare for you to come out of your rat hole.. More so to meet me.. Did something grave happen?" Hikari crossed her arms and watch the Shadow Guard Yi remove her mask.

 Did something grave happen?" Hikari crossed her arms and watch the Shadow Guard Yi remove her mask