Meeting the crew

I stood there shocked, someone knew my father.

Blitzo: wait wait wait, did you say son of azathoth, as in the OUTER GOD!?

Blitzo redirected his attention at me, and i knew he was confused. Im surprised his brain hasn't fried from hearing that...

Y/n: look i can explain-

Blitzo: Whats there to explain? I could care less.

I stared at him shocked. A mere imp gets to stare at the son of azathoth, and he just doesn't care?

Y/n: so...you don't care that im the son of the most powerful being of all time?

Blitzo: no, not really. Just means we have more power in our crew -wink-.

I let out a sigh of relief, glad i found someone who wouldn't judge me for who my father is. I looked over at Mox and Millie, waiting in the truck for us.

Y/n: ya think we should tell them...?

Blitzo looked behind me at them. He thought for a second, that second turned into a minute...then more minutes. 

Blitzo: nah, they're better of not knowing, could fry their brains. 

Y/n: fair, but it could've also fried yours, not that it helped someone shouted it out -glares at Stolas.

Stolas: Im sorry, it's just i was shocked seeing you here, I'd never expect the son of azathoth to just be wondering hell.

Blitzo: okay enough chit chat, we need the book.

Stolas: right...give me a second.

Stolas walked back into his mansion, grabbing the book for us.

Blitzo: so.....you interested in joining I.M.P?

I looked down at Blitzo, not knowing what that means or is.

Y/N: what is that exactly? Sounds like a disease.

Blitzo: First off how dare you. Second it stands for Immediate Murder Professionals. We go around killing anyone our clients want us to, as long as we get paid.

Y/N: So, you're assassins? Shit i'm down. -I raised my hand out to Blitzo. 

Blitzo: glad to have you on board. He shook my hand as Stolas came back out with the book.

Stolas: here, but i do expect you to, make it up to me in bed my dear blitzy~

I walked away as fast as I could and got into the van, not wanting to hear where that was leading to. I looked beside me and saw a shit ton of guns, drinks, and other questionable things.

Y/N: hey Mox, this whole assassin thing, do you all just go to the human world whenever and kill who you were hired to?

Moxxie: Pretty much, though its been rough lately as someone used all of our money ON GOD DAMN HORSE STATUES!

Moxxie turned and stared at Blitz in disappointment.

Blitz: THOSE STATUES WERE A GOOD DEAL AND YOU KNOW IT!

Blitz finally got into the car, driving back to headquarters. 

Blitz: Alright Y/N, as its your first time, don't say anything stupid to her, and don't look at her funny and you won't get hurt.

I looked down at Blitzo confused, a sudden sound of tapping rang in my ears as i looked up, i saw someone walking out of the building.

Loona: Alright Blitz, im here- who the hell is this?

The way she was looking at me was, frightening. Before i could say my name, Blitz interrupted.

Blitzo: this is Y/N, he's our newest member.  Try and get along with him, unlike our last member.

Y/N: may i ask what happened to said last member?

Blitzo: he's hanging off a bridge.

Y/N: good to know....

After handing Loona the book, she opened the portal to the human world. I was finally about to see what is was like.