Chapter 10: The Pain

*3rd person*

You where relaxing on a hill, the soft winds blowing on you, the nice relaxing temperature of Planeptune, the beautiful sky of the day to look at, nothing could go wrong...

Until the people who regularly bully you come back again. OH NO IT ALL WENT WRONG!!!!!

*Y/n's pov*

I had to Run away from them, they where ruining my relaxing moment.

Y/n: I have to leave! I Have To Leave! I HAVE TO LEAVE!!!!!

The bullies where also chasing me, which was obviously bad, I had no choice to go into the woods.

*3rd person*

But what you didn't know, was this was where you sealed your fate...

Y/n: I think I lost them.

And like any show, there's things in this woods, a bunch of Fenrir Wolves growled at you, wanting to eat you alive.

And like any show, there's things in this woods, a bunch of  Fenrir Wolves growled at you, wanting to eat you alive

Y/n: *Screams in fear*

You run as fast as you can, but while doing that, you trip on a log. This caused you to NEARLY sprain your ankle, if you where any faster, you would have most certainly sprained it, but you managed to lose the Wolves. But then as you thought the chase was over, a whole bunch spiders all came swarming you all at once

 But then as you thought the chase was over, a whole bunch spiders all came swarming you all at once

(Author side note: these spiders are bigger than normal ones)

Y/n: *A more terrified scream*

You run more, you where getting exhausted and tried to catch your breath, but then the spiders climb up you, you freak out and shake them off and run into another part of the forest. SURPRISE! It's not over yet. Because a whole bunch of Violent Good Girls are charging at you all at once.

 Because a whole bunch of Violent Good Girls are charging at you all at once

(Author's note: Yes...These are real monsters in the series...DON'T ASK ME HOW! BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW!)

Y/n: AAA—Wait these are screens from dating sims, how would they hur—

One of them (SOMEHOW) tackles you with full force, which actually hurts a lot

Y/n: OUCH! OKAY I'M OUT OF HERE FOR SURE!

You run away from them, you see a light, which is out of the woods, you run towards it, but then you find yourself at the edge of a cliff. You stop running as soon as you're at the edge of it.

Y/n: Phew! That was clos—

Then Rocky shows up right behind you. OH YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER!? NO!!!!!

Rocky: Hey dickwad.

Y/n: AH!

Rocky: Your life is...nooooooo more!.

He picks you up and slams you into the ground and stomps on your left arm and torso. And then he THROWS YOU OFF THE CLIFF!!!!!

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He made sure to throw you in a way you'll die.

Y/n in his head: So...This is it huh? Just don't say I didn't warn you...

You then waited for the fall to finish, and you except your fate...

[To be continued]

Neptune: Why that picture?

Nekodimension: OH WE'RE DOING THIS AGAIN! I GOT A BAG OF CONFETTI SAVED UP! WOOOHOHOHOHOHO!!!