Quarrels and Misunderstandings-Gitya Life

Start from the beginning

 Ginni did not want to talk to Aditya in a moment like this so she went to the Guruduwara

 Ginni did not want to talk to Aditya in a moment like this so she went to the Guruduwara. "Hai Guru ji, Krpaya Adi ko apane tareeke theek karane den aur apanee maan ke aur kareeb aa jaen. Vah apne maan kee mrtyu kee sachchaee ka pata lagae aur Sukhpreet ji ke saath sulah kare. Mujhe mera vaada poora karane ke lie maargadarshan karen taaki yah parivaar ek baar phir ek saath ek dil ho sake.(Oh God, Please let Adi mend his ways and become closer to his mom. May he find out the truth of his mother's death and reconcile with Sukhpreet ji. Guide me to fulfill my promise so that this family can be one heart together once again.)" She rings the bell as she prays strongly. Suddenly after she went to the market, she went she saw a missed call in her phone and she calls them. "Namaste. Yah kaun hai?(Hello. Who is this?)" The answer came on the other side of the line. "Kya aap nahin pehchaan sakate ki aapako kaun bula raha hai, Ginni? Yah main hoon Rishi. Yaad hai?(Can you not recognize who is calling you, Ginni? This is me Rishi. Remember?) Ginni looked excited as she said. "Beshak yaar.Main tumhen kaise bhool sakata hoon? Aap mere sabase kareebee doston mein se ek hain! Tum kaisee ho?(Of course yaar. How can I forget you? You are one of my closest friends! Tum Kaisi ho?)" Rishi smiled as he said. "Main is mahine ek vishesh aashchary ke lie bhaarat aa raha hoon. Aapako mujhase milane jaroor aana chaahie. Tum abhee kaha ho?(I am coming to India this month for a special surprise. You must definitely come to see me. Where are you now?)" Ginni answered happily. "Abhee kuchh din pahale hee meree love of my life se shaadee huee hai. Kya yah romaanchak nahin hai?(Just a few days ago, I got married to the love of my life. Isn't that exciting?)" Rishi giggled as he replied,"Kitana pyaara. Mujhe usase milana achchha lagega! Main kal hee vahaan aa raha hoon.(How sweet. I would love to meet him! I am coming there tomorrow itself.)" Ginni cut the call as she looked happy. She went back home to prepare something special for him. Suddenly Aditya came and tried to steal one of the besan ladoos. Ginni hit his hand as she said. "Voh tumhaare lie nahin hain.(Those are not for you.)" Aditya kind of got angry but then he said, "Phir yah kisake lie hai.(Then who is it for)" Ginni answered boldly as she said. "Mera boyfriend.Vah aaj Canada se aa rahe hain. Unhe besan ke laddoo bahut pasand hain.(My boyfriend. He is coming from Canada today. He loves besan ki ladoos.)" Aditya got furious immediately upon hearing her answer. "Aap ka boyfriend hai!(You have a boyfriend!)" Ginni nodded as she said. "Har ek ladakee ek boyfriend hai. Yah sirph ek tathy hai.(Every single girl has a boyfriend. This is just a fact.)" Aditya held as fist as he said. "Tum mere saath aisa vishwasghaat kaise kar sakate ho? Main tumhaara pati hoon!(How can you do such a betrayal to me? I am your husband!)" Ginni said matter of factly,"Tum mere pati ho. Maana jaata hai ki vah mera boyfriend hai. Ek bahut bada antar hai.(You are my husband. He is supposed to be my boyfriend. There is a huge difference.)" Aditya shouted as he yelled, "TO RAHENE DO!(Then let it BE!)"

)" Aditya shouted as he yelled, "TO RAHENE DO!(Then let it BE!)"