Lani " are you all coming or what we are here to explore" the group was looking at her and soon enough lani had swam away a bit looking at the coral reefs around her. As the boys were talking with each other, lan was having a good time. The group were having a good time as they were swimming around and exploring the cove, when there were times looking at lani they could tell she was having a good time.

Lani " stop"

Ao'nung " what the matter"

Lani " there an akula over there and it hunting for something if we get it attention we will become it meal of the day"

Rotox " what do we do"

Tsyerio " we get out of here right now"

Lani "swim swim right now" the guys saw their IIu racing away as the akula had spotted them and soon started chasing after the Iiu and the na'vi, the whole group was moving fast as they soon got caught in a small cave.

Tuk " what are we going to do once it break this open we are all dead" lani was about to leave the safety of the cave she had a plan or an idea that had been given to her, when she felt someone grabbed her leg. It was rotox who was holding her back she didn't have this right now she need to act now or everyone was dead.

Neteyam " no stay here we will find a way out of here and home"

Lani " no we are trapped her so let me do this okay and if it comes after me it gives you all enough time to escape and get home ... if something bad happens to all of you I will get blamed and I cant live with that ... if something happen me no there will be less who care about me" lani had freed her leg from Rotxo grip and soon swam out the akula had came after her but soon stopped, getting everyone attention. Even after lani had hurt herself one some rock and coral reef that create was not interesting in her as it means nothing right now.

Tsyerio " we have to save her we can't let this happen" her brothers and the guys were going to saye her but lani had held her hand out stopping them, as she and akula were making eyes contact soon the akula had opened it jaw like was going to kill her but closed it fast. Soon swam away fast leaving lani there wondering what had just take place but she didn't have time to questions as she and everyone else rush to the surface.

Tuk " what was that did just stopped right there and did nothing"

Lani " we can worry about that later we need to get home, before anything else comes" the group had nodded her head and head back home once they got home they could tell lani was hurt, and bleeding.

Neteyam " are you okay"

Lani " I'm fine"

Tonowari " what happened here"

Ao'nung " we went explore and caught the attention of an akula after we saw lani with payakan" there had been loud gasps heard and everyone who knew of payakan heard his name.

Tonowari " she was with payakan"

Ao'nung " yes the day of the incident it she was almost eaten by akula and payakan saved her, she was with him today they seem to be good"

Ronal " she was with the outcast"

Navi man " she a demon and now she dragging others into her web of darkness"

Tonowari " young lady you most stay away from payakan he bad news"

Lani " tonowari with all respect to job and everyone else but I think you are wrong"

Tsireyo " lani"

Lani " I think there more to payakan then you all might know he saved my life, if he was dangerous he wouldn't of saved me maybe if you give him a chance you can see the truth"

Ronal " you dare question us child we know more then you, and you will show us respect as we are your elders"

Lani " I was trying not to be disrespectful but I'm just saying something that might be, the truth you all should give payakan a chance before you give him final judgement"

Tonowari " young lady you are the daughter of two mighty hero's, but you must know what payakan has done was wrong and now he banished ... that is the tulkun way"

Lani " well it seems like something wrong with that way, sir and I think everyone hasn't see the true nature of payakan"

Jake " that enough"

Lani " payakan shouldn't be outcast and given another chance"

Jake " I said that enough" Jake soon got close to lani he was mad right now, but lani was not backing down. It seems like lani had gained some confidence to speak her mind.

Jake " I will deal with her now come with me young lady"

Lani " ......." Jake had grabbed lani arm but didn't get that far, as someone stoped him as Jake looked back to see moat standing there.

Mo'at " you can all go and talk with each other I'm tending to my granddaughter because if none of you have seen, she injured trying to save her brother and these boys ... the only thing you does yell at her and standing there looking like idiots"

Lani " grandmother it okay and don't waste you medicine on me, I will deal with the injuries that are not bad and I will wrap them up myself"

Mo'at " I will do my duty as tshalik unlike some others" mo'at had taken her granddaughter away but not before given a cold glare towards everyone else, Tonowari soon called the boys to speak abut what happened. Lani was siting down getting medical help from her grandmother as she looked at the ocean she didn't care about the pain she wanted answers.

Mo'at " what are you thinking"

Lani " why I'm not normal like everyone else I have these five fingers and some who I was accepted by the tulkun right away, and yeah the akua didn't kill me it looked at me .. open it jaw closed it and then swam away"

Mo'at " you have a gift my child"

Lani " huh"

Mo'at " when you were just and baby I was watching you a Thanator had found us, it was Interested in you when you had pat the creature it had bowed to you and soon ran off"

Lani " what do you know why"

Mo'at " no I don't know my dear ..." before moat could say anything else Jake and neytiri had come to see their daughter and speak with her, they looked worried for her.

Mo'at " she is fine she will need to be more careful in the future, but she mighty and brave dinner will be ready soon"

Neytiri " thank you mother young lady we need to talk with you"

Jake " what you did today in front of everyone was not only foolish but down right disrespectful, and once again bring shame to the family"

Lani " dad I was standing up for what was right, they all think payakan a killer and dangerous, when he saved my life"

Jake " I don't care I have apologized for you due to that stunt you pulled today, but right now I'm feed up with your behavior"

Lani " dad..."

Jake " no dad young lady it sir"

Lani " but sir"

Jake " don't but sir me if you are not going to start cleaning your behavior you can't stay in this home , I will not let your behavior rum off your siblings mostly your baby sister and if you can't then you will have to stay somewhere else"

Lani " yes sir I understand"

Jake " good" lani had soon left the home to have some time alone, once again some eyes were on her glares and whispers. She hated how she let them get to her, even the humans looked disappointed in her as well. Lani was looking out on the ocean think about her grandmother words, what was this so called gift and what dynasty will she have here on pandora. Will it be with her family and clan or will be elsewhere with other or on her own. She didn't know but right now her life has become been difficult then she had thought.