Chapter 13

Aria's Pov

"So I have something to tell you girls. That's why Ezra took Brooklyn out, so she wouldn't be in the room when I told you this." I said, nervously.

"What's up Aria?" Spencer looked at me concerned.

I grabbed my phone and sat in the middle of the girls.

"Aria?" Emily asked.

"I got a text from A yesterday and it was about Brooklyn." I said, slowly.

I glanced round at all the girls and their eyes had widened.

"What did it say?" Ali asked me.

I unlocked my phone and clicked on the text message from A. "Here, read it." I said showing my phone to the girls.

They all read it and gasped.

"Oh my gosh. We can't let anything happen to Brooklyn!" Hanna said, shocked.

They all nodded in agreement.

"I know, Han. I've been worried about her ever since." I said, sadly.

"Well, don't worry Aria, we'll protect her now more than ever!" Emily said, giving me a hug from beside me.

I hugged her back. "Thanks."

"Have you told Ezra yet?" Spencer asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, I told him yesterday and he's just as worried as I am. When they went out today, he told me he didn't let go of her hand once."

Hanna smiled. "He's such a good father to her, don't you think?"

"I agree, he's great with her. But then, any dad would be with their daughter." I said.

Everyone nodded.

Then the front door opened and Ezra and Brooklyn walked in. Ezra had a grocery bag in his hands.

"Hey Brooklyn, come over here a sec." The girls called.

Brooklyn ran over to them.

I stood up and walked over to Ezra.

"Did you tell them then?" He whispered to me, wrapping his arms around my waist as he put the bag on the kitchen counter.

I nodded, leaning into Ezra more and watching the girls all hug and kiss Brooklyn.

I smiled when I heard Brooklyn giggle at all the attention she's getting.

"We love you!" I heard the girls say to her.

Brooklyn grinned and hugged all of them.

I laughed at the sight and Brooklyn turned to look at me.

She ran over to me and hugged me and Ezra.

"I love you Mommy and Daddy." She said.

I picked her up and put her on my hip. Ezra was still hugging me and was now hugging Brooklyn too.

"We love you so much more baby." I said to my daughter.

"That's right, we love you to the moon and back." Ezra said kissing mine and Brooklyn's cheek.

"No I love you more!" Brooklyn insisted.

I laughed and put her down, knowing this could go on forever. "Okay baby, you win."

"Yes!" Brooklyn said, loudly.

Ezra pulled away from me and opened the ice cream tub.

"Who wants ice cream then?" Ezra asked.

"Meeee!" Everyone shouted.

I smiled and laughed at all my love one around me.

It just couldn't get any better.