Chapter 25

Ezra's Pov

Brooklyn and I were sitting on the couch in the living room and we were both just relaxing.

I was on my phone texting Aria and checking my Instagram and Brooklyn was reading her books about the alphabet and numbers.

Aria was currently out collecting decorations for Brooklyn's party and getting food and then she had to collect Brooklyn's presents from Spencer's house.

"Brooklyn, do you want a drink sweetie?" I asked Brooklyn as I put down my phone on the coffee table.

Brooklyn looked up at me and nodded.

"Yes please Daddy, can I have some water?" She replied.

I stood up. "Of course you can, i'll be right back."

I walked into the kitchen, got a cup and filled it up with water.

I then grabbed a packet of chips and put them in a bowl.

"Daddy, someone just texted you!" Brooklyn shouted from the other room.

"Okay babe, I'm just coming." I said.

I held the bowl of chips in one hand and the water in the other.

I then walked out of the kitchen and back into the living room.

I put down the water and the chips on the table in front of us and sat back down on the couch.

"Thanks Daddy." Brooklyn said, sipping some of her water.

I smiled at her and picked up my phone.

On the lockscreen it showed I had a text from Aria.

She had been gone for nearly 3 hours and it was now 3 in the afternoon.

I opened the text and read what Aria put:

Just picking up Brooklyn's presents from Spencer's. I've already got the food and decorations so when I get home, we can decorate. See you soon, love you! Xoxo

I texted back:

Okay, we'll put Brooklyn to bed, then we can decorate. See you when you get back, love you too babe xoxo

I put my phone back on the table and turned towards Brooklyn.

"So what are you reading baby girl?" I asked her.

"It's this book which tells me about numbers and letters. Look." Brooklyn explained showing me the book.

"Awe cool!" I said, looking at all the different pictures on the book.

Aria's Pov

I pulled up outside Spencer's house and got out the car.

I had already got Brooklyn's cake, the decorations and the food.

I called the bouncy castle people and they said they would come at around 9am in the morning of Brooklyn's birthday.

When I get home, Brooklyn, Ezra and I would write the invitations and I would drive round and give them to the people.

I walked up to Spencer's back door and knocked.

She turned around and walked towards the door and opened it.

"Hey girl!" She said hugging me.

"Hey!" I said, squeezing her.

"Come in, sit down!" Spencer said, closing the door behind me.

I sat down on the couch and took my jacket off. Spencer sat down next to me with her phone.

"So what did you get done today?" She asked.

"Well, I got the food, decorations and Brooklyn's cake so Ezra and I will set it all up tomorrow. I just need Brooklyn to write out the invitations." I explained.

"Okay, who's coming?"

I tucked my hair behind my ear and pulled out my phone which had a list of people who were coming.

"You, Toby, Hanna, Caleb, Emily, Alison, Veronica and Peter Hastings, Ashley Marin, Pam Fields, Jason DiLaurentis, Mona, Lucas, Melissa Hastings, Mike, my mom, my dad, my grandparents, some of Ezra's friends from college, Noel Kahn, Paige and I'll ask Brooklyn if she wants to invite anyone else." I said, reading from my phone.

"Noel? Really?" Spencer asked, confused.

"Yeah, we're friends now and he loves Brooklyn." I explain.

Spencer shrugged. "So what time shall Toby and I come over?"

I thought for a second. "Um, probably around 11:30."

"Cool, so shall we go get her presents? There upstairs." Spencer said, standing up from the couch.

"Yeah okay." I agreed, following Spencer upstairs.

I collected the bag of presents and Spencer helped me carry them downstairs and into my car.

There were at least 10 bags.

I loaded up my car which was filled with decorations, grocery bags and presents.

"Well, I'll see you the day after tomorrow!" Spencer said, hugging me.

I smiled and hugged her back.

"Yep, see you then Spence. Bye!" I said, getting into the drivers seat of my car.

I pulled away from Spencer's house and drove towards our house.

Our house was on the other side of Rosewood, but it only took around 5 minutes.

When I finally reached our house, I parked in our driveway.

Before I got out, I pulled out my phone and took a picture of all the loaded bags in my car.

I posted the pic on Instagram with the caption:

Birthday decorations/presents for my baby (not such a baby anymore) girl! Can't believe she's turning five!

I grabbed 4 bags, two in each hand and walked towards the door.

I rung the doorbell and immediately Ezra answered.

He smiled at me and kissed my cheek then walked over to the car. He obviously knew there was more bags so he went over to help me carry them in.

I'm so lucky to have a great, sweet, caring and loving boyfriend like Ezra.