Chapter 11

Ezra's Pov

I just got off the phone with Aria and now I'm watching Brooklyn go down the slide at the park.

She then runs over to me.

"Daddy who was that on the phone?" She asked, sitting down next to me on the park bench.

"It was Mommy. She just called to say she misses you. Oh and she texted me saying that her, Auntie Emily, Hanna, Spencer and Alison are coming over in around a half hour."

Brooklyn's face lit up. "Really! Yay, I can't wait to see all my aunts!"

I chuckle. "I bet they can't wait to see you too. Do you want a drink sweetie, you look a little hot."

She nodded. I pulled out a bottle of water from my backpack and handed it to her.

"Thank you Daddy." She said before taking sips of water.

"Right shall we head home then, so we can tidy the place up before Mommy gets home?" I asked Brooklyn.

She nodded, handing me back the water bottle.

I put it back in my backpack. "Okay Brookie, let's go then."

I stood up and took her hand and we both walked out of the park and down the road to the apartment building.

Aria's Pov

We all drove to Spencer's house in our own cars. I pulled up outside, got out and saw the girls also walking up to her front porch.

Spencer opened the door and we all headed upstairs to her room. We put all the bags of presents in her closet and went back downstairs.

In the kitchen stood Veronica, Spencer's mom.

"Oh hey girls, what were in all those bags?" She asked giving us all a warm smile.

"They were presents for Brooklyn's birthday." Spencer said to her mom.

"Oh shoot, I was supposed to buy Brooklyn something the other day! When's her birthday Aria, in like two weeks?" She ashes me, sounding panicked.

"Yes it's in two weeks, but you don't have to buy her anything Mrs Hastings, she has a lot of stuff already. I'm sure she'll appreciate you coming to her party. You know how much she loves her Great Auntie Veronica!" I laugh.

"If you're sure Aria. But I might get her a little something anyway. And of course I'll come to her party. I wouldn't miss it for the world!" Veronica smiled.

"Okay mom, we'd love to stay and chat but we really have to get to Aria's." Spencer said, walking towards the door.

"Of course! You girls go have fun." Veronica said, waving goodbye to all of us.

We waved back as we walked out the door, into our cars and drove to my apartment.

Ezra's Pov

Brooklyn and I had set up a small bowl of chips on the coffee table and I was cooking dinner for our guests.

My daughter was sat on the couch reading one of her fairy tale books that she got for Christmas.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

I started to walk towards it but Brooklyn ran in front of me and opened the door. There stood Aria and the girls.

I smiled at Aria as they all walked into our apartment.

"Hi Mommy!" Brooklyn squealed giving Aria a hug.

Aria hugged her back. "Hi baby. Did you have a good time with Daddy?"

Brooklyn nodded as she pulled away from Aria and went to hug Emily, Hanna, Spencer and Ali at the same time.

"Aww, hi sweetie!" Emily said, picking up Brooklyn.

Hanna then hugged Brooklyn whilst she was in Emily's arms. Spencer and Ali then hugged them as well.

After a couple of seconds they all pulled away and Emily put Brooklyn back on the ground.

"I missed all my aunties!" Brooklyn said, spinning round excitedly.

"Aww baby. We missed our beautiful niece!" Hanna said.

"We can't go a day without seeing you, munchkin!"Spencer said.

"I missed my little monkey too!" Ali said.

"And I missed my sweetie pie too!" Emily said.

Brooklyn smiled at all the attention she was getting.

"Well everyone, sit down and relax, I have dinner on the way!" I announced.

Everyone laughed but sat down, ready to eat dinner made by the best and most fabulous cook of Rosewood, Ezra Fitz aka ME!