Punishment

After another five minutes of waiting, I stepped out of the dumpster. I knew I was stinking and my clothes were dirty as well, so I must look like a beggar. I then started to walk away from Harry's house, almost in tears. After a few minutes, a car passed by me and then stopped a little in front. The door then opened up and out walked Harry.
"You made a big mistake by running off," Harry said, grabbing my hand and throwing me into the back seat. I immediately tried to get out, but the door wouldn't budge.
"You don't think am stupid, do you?" Harry asked me, starting the car.
"Harry, please let me go!" I yelled, trying to turn the steering wheel; by leaning on him. I then got a punch on my face, that made me go back, immediately.
"Don't raise my temper. I am already very angry at what you've attempted and you will pay for it at home." Harry said, glaring at me through the mirror. After that nor did I say anything and nor did he. I knew that I was going to be tortured badly, when we reached his house.
After around five minutes we reached his house. Once he got off, he opened my door and pulled me out from my forearm.
"So, I see you found her," Niall said, coming towards us. "Hey, Harry can we also watch her punishment?" Niall asked, handing Harry something.
"Niall, if I have told you once, I have told you a thousand times that she is mine." Harry said, dragging me upstairs. We then reached the exact same door from where I had escaped not too long ago. Harry pushed open the door and threw me towards the bed.
"You've been a very bad girl lately, haven't you?" Harry asked me, coming closer towards the bed. I didn't answer him, I didn't know why but the words just didn't seem to be coming out.
"Answer me!" Harry said, all of a sudden pulling my head backwards.
"Ow...Harry you're hurting me!" I yelled, trying to pry his fingers off my head.
"This is nothing, now I am going to hurt you twice as much for escaping!" He yelled back, punching my cheek. Tears started to form in my eyes, but I didn't allow them to escape.
"Harry, please," I said, trying to move away from him. Again he brought his hand down on my right cheek, and then he vigorously started hitting me. After around ten or fifteen, I had no strength left to even lift a finger. Then Harry lifted me up and put my head on the pillow and pulled the blanket over me.
"Goodnight, love." Harry said, switching off the light and exiting the room.