f i v e

HEARTBREAK ANNIVERSARY 

" I don't know how to get through this kind of pain "

THIRD POV

COLETTE and Zerina quickly stormed out of the cabin. Colette wants revenge; Colette spent most of her time with Paul. now she feels as though it's wasted. Zerina wanted revenge for her twin; Zerina felt as though Paul and Sam were up to something. Even though Zerina had nothing to do with the situation at hand, Zerina still felt angry towards Paul for breaking her twins heart. Paul wasted CJ's time and money on himself.

The Bennett twins rushed to their cars and quickly left the Rez. The only question left is why? Why all the fake 'I love you' ? Why waste your time on me if you didn't feel the same? Just why? Colette thought as she drove speedily back to the Swan residence.

As Colette was driving, Colette could feel the numbness swallowing her alive. All the adrenaline came crashing down on her like a tsunami. All Colette - Juniper Bennett could think about was the things she did wrong or why does it hurt so bad? The thing is CJ knew deep, deep, deep inside of her that she didn't do anything wrong. She knew. The more Colette thinks about it, she can't get anything to subside the pain. CJ stopped driving and pulled up furiously into her driveway. Quickly CJ unbuckles herself and hastily get out of her vehicle. 

When Colette made it safely inside, she slams the door shut. Colette's knees gave out on her and she begins to wail and weep. Rushing downstairs, Chief Swan looks around for trouble but all he can see is his brokenhearted babygirl. Charlie rushes over to her side and embrace her tightly "d-d-dad. I don't know how to get through this kind of pain." CJ croaked outs, her voice strained over how much crying she's been doing. The comforting voice of her father came to her with every tear. "I know honey. . . I know." Charlie trails off, trying to comfort her in any fatherly way possible. 

After a couple minutes go by, Zerina eventually arrived to the Swan residence as well. Charlie and Zerina shared concern glances at one another. " I think you need to take a long awaited nap." Charlie says to Colette, hoping to cheer up her gloomy mood. Chief Swan didn't give her time to process his last statement. With swift movement Charlie Swan made his was to CJ's room. Charlie quickly tucked her in the bed as Zerina was on the sidelines watching the interaction so far. Charlie  moved swiftly out of the room once Colette was sound asleep. Spotting Zerina outside of her twins door, Charlie decided to talk with Zerina about the events that happened today.

" What happened to Colette?" Zerina knew what happened today. She also knew about her father knowing what they are. Zerina inhales a deep breath trying to calm the hurricane of emotions swelling in her belly. " She's hurt. . ." Zerina states knowing how hurt she is " Paul broke up with her for another woman." Zerina never wanted to see her twin in this kind of pain... as luck would have it their was no cure. Zerina shakes her head slightly and rushes to her car, heading to Mystic Falls. 

Now arrived at Mystic Falls, Zerina has the urge to spill all of her deepest desires. Zerina goes at the Mystic Grill. Searching for her bestfriend in her and her twins needs. Zerina has been bestfriends with JENNA since they could remember. Finally Zerina spots her in the cavern, she rushes over to Jenna and embraced her with all her might." What's wrong? A-are you alright?" Jenna questioned her bestfriend, worried about the things that could've happened between now and all day.  Zerina also told Jenna about the supernatural world they live in.

" It's Colette, Jenny. . ." Zerina trailed off trying to get her thoughts together. " You never, ever, ever call CJ Colette unless it's serious. Tell me, if you can." Jenna stated to her person. Jenna always knew when something was up with Riri. " It's her ex-bestfriend slash ex-lover. . ." Zerina speaks as she lightly shakes her head. " That jackass and whore Paul?" Jenna questions Zerina, not fully understanding. "Yes. He left her" Zerina says taking slight pause "for another woman!" Zerina slightly yells before Jenna ordered them some shots. " Yeah, we're gonna need these." Both women clink their shots together and down them like it was nothing. 

'Colette-Juniper Bennett loved Paul with all her being. . .' Zerina thought sipping on her scotch she just received. 'So when he shattered her heart without care, she became a shell of herself. '

" Bye Jenny, I need to walk so I can sober up!" Zerina yelled as she walked away, leaving a twenty dollar bill but her thoughts stayed with her. when she walked around the town square for the fifth time Zerina decided to go see her mother. Her mind in a whirlwind of the possibilities of how her heartbroken twin.

a/n : Do y'all want anything to be changed?? I'm thinking about doing more plot with the twins in Mystic Falls