f o u r

Whitney Peak

as

Colette - Juniper Bennett/Swan

HEARTLESS

 "All is fair in war

"All is fair in war. . . right?"

THIRD POV

ZERINA arrived right after her twin cursed Paul Lahote. Zerina could feel Junie's rage like a hurricane coming towards Dorothy.

Zerina, ran out of her vehicle rushing to help her other half. By any means necessary. Zerina could feel Colette's magic twisting and turning towards the dark-side. CJ was just a ticking timebomb and Zerina knew it. Zerina also knew if CJ went to the darkside she wouldn't come out unless...ANYWAYS!

Zerina rushed over to her twin and the newly cursed wolf. Zerina grabbed ahold of CJ tightly "We were supposed to keep a low profile Colette!" Zerina using CJ's full name snapped her out of her daze. Even though she wasn't completely dark, Junie could still feel the anger. hurt. the heartbreak. All these feelings hit CJ like a cartoon brick wall. 

"It hurts to much Zerina. I want to make him hurt." CJ replies to Zerina. Rina could feel CJ's emotions from the breakup with the Lahote shifter.

"Sam and the elders have requested a meeting" spoke the soft voice of Embry Call. Both girls looked up from their silent conversation and glanced at their close friend. The twins knew Embrey Call since they came to town and immediately clicked, becoming a trio. The young Call wolf shifter knew of the Bennett twins secret but Embry kept it hidden. "Thanks for letting us know Bry" Zerina replied with a strained smile due to the situation. CJ just nodded sadly with a small smile in acknowledgement.

Soon the trio arrived to the pack house. Finally arrived, the Bennett twins immediately see people the have a strong hate towards. First, Samuel Uley's new girlfriend Emily. They both betrayed CJ's bestfriend and Zerina's close friend, Leah Clearwater. Leah and Sam were engaged before Emily came to Forks. Sam imprinted on Emily, wait no- that's not the worst part. Sam completely went M. I . A. on Leah for a week and a half. When that time period was over; Same came out as a couple with Emily.

Impriting can be a bond based on what the imprintee wants. Their are multiple bonds. Sibling, best-friend, parental, and lastly a significant other. Sam and Emily both chose to break Leah's heart. The Bennett twins told the Clearwater children along with Caroline Forbes, Embry Call, and Tyler Lockwood about their witch nature. Second on the hate list spot is two names; Jacob Black and Paul Lahote. Jacob never was nice to the Bennett twins. Even when the two young Bennett witches tried so hard to bond with him...he simply didn't care. Jacob wanted Bella Swan. As the years passed, Jacob Black grew obsessed with the idea of himself and Bella together. 

Paul Lahote will be later explained. Paul and Col were best-friends before they were lovers, so Paul doing this was the ultimate betrayal. Lastly we have Sue Clearwater, the cheater. The Bennett twins are psychic as well as witches. When they first met the Clearwater family they discovered Sue's dirty secret and confronted her. Sue has been at their beck and call ever since.

The Bennett twins follow Embry into the large yet small cabin and they take a seat infront of three old quilete men. On the far right sat Old Quil, he was always kind to the Bennett/Swan twins. In the middle sat Billy Black, Billy or old man as the twins call him is like a second father to the twin girls. On the far left is Harry Clearwater, Harry took a liking to the twins almost everyone did. To witness CJ or 'His little Junebug' get her heartbroken made him and the other elders outraged.

Harry and the others were making dad jokes to cheer up the twins. The three men knew if one felt a certain way, the other will eventually.

"What are you?" Samuel asked rudely and with a hint of disgust. "We already know that people from the rez are shifters." Col says not caring with a shrug. Col along with Zerina knew about their kind since their trip to New Orleans. "My sister and I are not cold one hybrids. We're witches" CJ trailed off not noticing the shocked faces around the large yet small cabin. " H-h-ow could you not tell ME?!?!?" Paul Lahote shouts with fury.

" I cursed you. Your imprintee will die by a vampire's hands." Colette says coldly it brings a chill down his spine. "All is fair in war. . .right?" CJ questions just to taunt Paul and Sam.

" You started a war with words, now it will end in blood. . ." Zerina says with the anger boiling from her twin she can still feel. With their last words, the Bennett twins go home.