t h r e e

A/N : who do y'all think CJ should be??
Please don't hate me once y'all read this🙏🏽

STUPID WOLFS

"Stupid me, to even think you loved me

"Stupid me, to even think you loved me..."

COLETTE has been in a committed relationship with Paul Lahote for three years. Like any couple they've had their ups and downs.

Zerina has been with the only other black kid in Forks, Ms.Cora's kid, Tyler Crowley. Anyway...

CJ and Paul's relationship has been on the rocks lately so after work she drove up to the Rez and try to see what was going on. On the way to the Rez, Juniper couldn't help but feel like somebody knew something she didn't.

Paul never used to keep secrets from her. Leah is her best friend. Leah and Caroline deserve so much better than the hand they were dealt. It might be a lot biased coming from me but still.

CAROLINE, just wanted to be loved and noticed by her mom after her dad left. Since she couldn't find love anywhere, she turned to one nightstands to fix the void in her heart. Then, her 'friends' basically pushed her to the back burner.

With LEAH it's different, yet the same. Leah was in a committed relationship for a long time and even became Sam's fiancé. Her cousin Emily, who was her bestie, ride or DIE, and most trusted betrayed her. To make it worst Sam went completely ghost on Leah for a week. Not even a proper breakup.

CJ comes out of her thoughts when she sees that she arrived at the Rez. She exhaled shakily "Here we go" CJ exclaims in a low meek voice.

CJ takes off her seatbelt, gets out and locks the car, gets out of her and heads to the big house with a lot of shirtless guys. Some guys had long hair.

Before Paul and Colette were even together, they were platonic soulmates. Juniper knew that he was the 'Casanova' of La Push but with Paul, he was a different being. That's what made them special I guess.

Colette marches up to with the intention to get information. Paul has his back turned to Junie, Embry and Samuel Uley see CJ first. Both males signal to Paul a warning. . . That he's in for a rude awakening.

"Paul Lahote!" CJ seethes with fury. Colette is usually the calmest person, even in her own downfall. So, to make her angry was truly a crime. "Why in the hell have you been dodging and ditching my ass!" CJ points to herself on the verge of tears, thinking 'what or where did I go wrong?' She was brought out of her thoughts when she heard a chuckle.

To her surprise it came from Paul. "Junebug, I never loved you. . ." CJ laughed like never before, falling on the ground tears rolling down her cheeks, and a tummy ache from how hard she laughed. "Lays, don't fool around. We've known each other before we could form words!" CJ and Paul were best friends before anything else. So, why the sudden change?

"Colette, I found someone that makes me happier, better, and isn't the freak of the town!" Paul exclaimed and sighed heavily. "okay. . ." CJ mumbled robotically she couldn't process their breakup with him all up in her personal.

After standing in silence for what felt like eternity Paul scoffed "Colette I never really loved you. No one does. You was just a placeholder for the moment. I mean come on..." Paul trailed off, not noticing the tears and the pain in the young girls eyes. Not even caring because he had someone new. "Every time I was with you, I wished and wished to be with her more and more. You bore me now." Paul ended his rant with an exasperated scoff and a smug smile.

Juniper laughed darkly, surprising Paul. Finally looking up at the true beast before her. "Stupid me, to even thought you could love me. A freak!" CJ yelled gaining Jacob Black's attention. "I accept you for who you are and a breakup is my payment?" Colette questioned in fury and in heartache.

"I Colette-Juniper Swan curse Paul Lahote and his heirs to come. You will all be cursed to watch your mate suffer at the hands of a Cold One." The wind picked up and circled like a hurricane around the two. Paul tried to shift, but to no avail. "From that point on you will become the freak you deemed me to be and be alone in your wolf form forever!"

Sam Uley, was in shock mostly. He knew for a fact that she wasn't a Cold One. So what just happened? Was he wrong to advise him to do what he did to Leah?

Zerina was on the other side of town and felt the magic surge through her. Rina knew it was her twin. The dead witches was screaming and whispering 'Cursed One' making it known that CJ did something but Junie never did something without reason.

After CJ finished cursing her ex friend and partner, she felt a sudden urge of confidence. Others didn't feel that way.

Paul was beyond furious, Sam was curious, and Embry was confused and curious. So Sam being his 'oh so Sam' self asked the elders for an emergency pack meeting.

Zerina was already on the way. Sheila also known as Grams, trust their decisions and if they make a decision stick to it.