five | the time a therapist was useless

─── ⧗ ───

"Please tell me I died, because this is so much more embarrassing." Spoke Vixen as she woke up, presumably in the Hospital Wing's bed. What sort of reputation would she have now, that she had passed out and Xavier had to drag her to here. The thought hurt her melodramatic self.

"Calm down, Vixen. You're not dead." Said Xavier who was sitting by her bed.

"As I said, how embarrassing."

"You're right, it was embarrassing." Came another voice and Vixen shot up from the bed as if it had electrocuted her.

"Addams." She muttered, the name like poison in the mouth. "Pleasure to see you here. Is it something fatal? Because if it's not then I hope it is for me."

"You wish, Romanoff." Responded Wednesday.

"Yeah, I do wish."

Xavier raised his hands, not ready to witness the start of a war in the Hospital Wing. "Woah, ladies calm down."

"No." Wednesday and Vixen snapped simultaneously.

"Hey, you're Wednesday, right?" Came another voice. It was a boy with hair slicked to the side and Vixen automatically didn't like him. Something just seemed.... Off.

Wednesday went to talk to the boy whilst a nurse checked upon Vixen, claiming she had to stay for five more minutes.

Vixen scoffed and rolled her eyes, eyeing the window by her bed. She could easily smash it and escape.

─── ⧗ ───

"Here, you want the umbrella?" Xavier asked Vixen as they stepped out of the Hospital Wing.

Vixen narrowed her eyes at him. "Why are you being so nice? Just why? You know what I am, you know what I'm capable of."

Xavier shrugged. "I don't judge people on their worst mistakes. And I can sense you need a friend."

"Sense? Is it a superpower of yours?"

"It's called empathy, Vixen."

Vixen raised her eyebrows, opening her mouth to retort with a sarcastic comment when she saw a gargoyle falling right where Wednesday was stood.

She ran out from under Xavier's umbrella and towards Wednesday, pushing her out of the way before the stone crushed her.

"Xavier, I think the Hospital Wing should hire you as a 'passed out people carrier'."

─── ⧗ ───

Vixen and Xavier were sitting around Wednesday, the dull weather reflecting on the atmosphere inside.

"I've been here twice today, what's next? An insane wizard who wants to kill me?" Rambled Vixen, not paying to Wednesday who had woken up.

"Welcome back." Spoke Xavier, diverting Vixens attention to the raven-haired girl.

"Please stay that way, you look ravishing when dead."