Lani " yes I might be a freak but you don't speak about my parents like that they love us all"

Aonung " are you sure about that and are you sure you even apart of the family after all a freak like you will never be loved by anyone in your family, clan, or even here I see the way you been with my brother he will never be with you deal girl" lani soon got feed up and soon shoved aonung she was not backing down and it seems like aonung didn't like that as a fight and had soon started. Spider and neteyam had joined in to help her in this fight soon leading the fight to be broken up but that was not the end of issues for lani today.

Jake " what did I tell you all"

Lani " to stay out of trouble"

Neteyam " dad it was my fault"

Jake " no neteyam you and spider will not be taking the blame for her actions this is all on lani"

Lani " dad aonung was bullying kiri and spider"

Jake " lani we can't be starting fight mostly with the cheif son one wrong move can added up with us, being all sent away and there might not be anywhere else for us to go"

Lani " dad"

Jake " young lady you are going to find aonung and apologize for what happened"

Lani " but dad please hear me out"

Jake " no go young lady and find someway to make peace with him go" lani knew there was no point in fighting anymore she soon sighed and left the home right away to go apologize to aonung for what happened, she had passed her sibling and spider as they look at her. She soon passed her mother, Tuk and Tsu'tey it seems like they have leaned about the fight Tuk seem sad for lani while the two other adults just looked disappointed in her. This was something not new to her she knew she always was disappointed to her parents as she was not like her siblings.

Tsieryo " Lani I heard what happened from my father and brother"

Lani " yes I'm on my way to apologize to your brother right now I should of been the better person, and I let violence take over"

Tsiseryo " he will be out with his friends they are going hunting maybe you can join them and become friends, soon everything will be good"

Lani " thank you tsieryo"

Tsieryo " dont worry you are doing a great job" Lani had called her IIu and was soon able to find an'nung and his friends they were shocked to see her.

An'nung " here to give me a another black eye"

Lani " no I came here to apologize to you and your friends I'm sorry I had brought you, boys without think and I came here to make amends" an'nung and his friends had looked at each and soon at her.

Aonung " fine you are forgive and you can make it up to us by coming hunting with us, we need more help anyways"

Lani " thank you" Lani thought everything was good and when they drive into the water, she was given a weapon to use for hunting. She thought everything was going well during the hunt the guys were showing her the ways. When she saw a fish and hit it she had turned back to see everyone was gone, she could find them anywhere they had left her, maybe they found something else to hunt. She had went to surface quickly to see no on was there, maybe they were underwater she had dived back down to see she was completely alone.

Lani " ......" when she thought matters could not get worst she was soon swimming for her life when one of the water predator had spot the girl after giving IIu, she couldn't reach her IIu as she sent the creature off to save itself. She had found a cave and was hiding in there fighting off the creature but it had almost got her, when she thought it was the end for her she was having a hard time breathing. When something had attacked the creature trying to hurt Lani, she soon felt something pushing her back to the surface, she was soon coughing up water and breathing.

Lani " oh no where I'm ... oh who are you" Lani had gotten up and was looking around when she noticed she was standing on tulkan and it was the creature who saved her. She had learn the tulkan name was payankan. She had help the creature when she as it had some arrow and hooks from the humans and it seemed like payakhan had liked the from here, the pair had become close swimming together and playing around.

LanI " wow the stars are so beautiful tonight payaykan don't you think so" Lani was on her way home after asking payakan to help her get home, she was lost and didn't know the way.

???? " lani ... lani"

Lani " I'm in trouble once again you should be get going payakan I can't let you get in trouble as well ... don't worry I will come fine you now go" payakan was soon gone and lani was found by one of the rescue teams.

Jake " where have you been doing lady"

Lani " I was with an'nung and his friends we were hunting"

Neytiri " what were you thinking of taking off like that you don't know this place, what were you think oh I know what you were thinking nothing ... oh eywa give me strength to not rip out the eyes of my daughter"

Lani "......"

Tonaowari " aonung come here now "aonung looked scared as he was standing by his father and soon made to bow in front of everyone along with some of his friends.

Tonoawari " my son and his friends have told us you had gotten lost and they couldn't find you ... is that true or false" lani could see the fear and panic in an'nung and his friend eyes and soon enough was looking at her.

Lani " I was with them and it seemed like we had gotten lost and side tracked , I had soon lost track of my IIu I'm sorry for the trouble I had cause everyone"

Jake " I'm sorry tonoawari for my daughter action I will have some words with her" Jake had dragged lani away from the crowd even more disapproving looks, Jake had soon stoped walking and look at his daughter.

Lani " dad you told me to make friends and I was trying to ..."

Jake " I don't want to hear it ...you have brought shame to this family and the clan"

Lani " dad ... can I go know"

Jake " anymore trouble and it will be on you ... now go" lani had walked away tears were forming in her eyes but she ripped them away.

Aonung " why did you lei for me and my friends" aonung had felt bad for what he had done but had been surprised when she had taken the blame for him, when she could've of said what really happed today but she didn't.

Lani " I know how it feels to be a shameful child, no one see should feel that" aonung didn't say anything to lani as the pair had walked a bit longer together, lani had many questions about the tulkun that saved her life today and she was wondering if she will ever see the tulkun again, right now was not a good time to ask anymore question as tension was high but she was will ask her questions tomorrow. Hoping to hear some good news about all the events that unfolded today.