The Epilogue

(Not watching alphabet lore epilogue. Never happens in my Au)

Once they arrive back G quickly grabs onto L and O to prevent them from running away. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING G!" L said in anger. "J!" Get your ass over here!"G said.

"Okay I'm coming!" J replied. "Time to poop." G said as he smirked. "Oh F###." O said. J began to poop all over L and O.

"DISGUSTING!" L said in, well, Disgust. Once J was done, B, U and S made a Bus and every letter but L and O got on and began driving towards F's mountain.

"Okay O, First we clean ourselves up and then we get revenge." L said

F's Mountain.

"Yes, YES!!! I am going to do this. I will finally get revenge!" F said as he planned the events of alphabet lore.

F then hears bus come to his mountain and stop. F then walks out of the mountain and sees bus deform and all the letters get out of it.

"Well, I was not expecting this to happen but I can work with this." F said in a surprised tone.

"F" N started.  "WHAT?" F shouted at him. "We are sorry" N finished "After all of these years, YOU APOLOGIZE!" F said.

"It's not what you think it is, L and O said they would Kill me if I went back to you." F realizes what happened.

"Uhh, I forgive you?" F replied with a bit of confusion. "But now I want an apology from everyone who hurt me."

"Okay, We are sorry for what me, D, I, J , M, T, and X did, we did not know that L and O were the true cause of this.

Now you want to beat up L and O?" E said. "ABSOLUTELY!" F replied Happily. All the letters walk back to L and O ready to beat him up.