where in the world Are we?

For the sake of the entire Wattpad community, they will speak English.
Lower case "i" is when a letter mentions them self
Upper case "I" is letter I
—————————————————•••—•———• -
A's P.O.V.

i woke up in some strange place. The last thing i remember was hanging out with B and C, then it went pitch black.

i looked around and i saw a room with 24 seats and one glass room with a black square on the door.

Soon enough i saw C and later B wake up."WHERE ARE WE!" C said, rousing all of the other letters. H woke up and suddenly appeared between M and W.

Soon enough, there was chatter everywhere. "Silence!" A mysterious voice said. Everyone stoped where they were.

R's pupil became near invisible. " You are here to see what happens if you don't apologize for your actions."

"Actions? What actions?" i said. After i said that He said " You will see in 15 minutes " Then a 15 minute timer appeared on the screen.

3rd person

Every letter was talking "What are we going to see in 15 minutes?" C said to A and B "i don't know!" A and B said.

As the 15 minute timer counted down to 0, all of the letters mingled until it reached 0.

Soon all of the letters were told to sit in in the seats that had pictures of them on them.

Some how G's seat ended up right by his childhood sweetheart P's seat.

It took 5 minutes because O tripped on N which was still extremely small for an Uppercase. Finally, everyone arrived and a 5 second timer counted down. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0.
————————————————————————
Did you find the hidden C A B reference? Also G speaks in Morse code.