june 21st, 2016
6:45 am

i had decided to wake up early to text neymar. i couldn't text him last night. i felt like i needed to sleep on things.

i opened up messages, and started a new text.

new message: ** *** *****

me: hi neymar, it's luciana. sorry for not texting sooner. i just had to sleep on things.

** *** *****: hi luc, it's ok i understand.

did he just call me luc? he used to call me that when we dated.

i should probably give him a contact name

create a new contact +
** *** *****: neymar santos

contact saved.

me: so, what time tonight?

neymar santos: how about 5:30? my house is up in bellamar near castelldefels, and the address is 400 calle norte.

authors note: sorry north street is like the only basic thing i could think of and bellamar is where messi used to live 😭

me: oh okay, i'm familar. my grandpa used to live in castelldefles. i'll see you then.

neymar santos: see you tonight, amor.

amor? what the hell is going on... i'm just going to leave him on read.

4:00 pm
i assumed i should start getting ready, so i did just that. i jumped into the shower. quickly, i moisturized and then detangled my hair.

i threw on a cute white top and some ripped jean shorts.

i did some light makeup that consisted of mascara and some lip oil. i just let my hair dry naturally. i put a little bit of product on it but nothing too drastic.

i went into camilas nursery, and decided to wake her since we were leaving soon. she was so cute. camila was never cranky when i woke her up.

@luciana

@luciana.alves:
my angel 👼

300k likes, 90k comments

view comments

@marina_alves: she is the most adorable baby ever i can't even stand it
——————@luciana.alves: she is just like her momma

@luca.gomezz: i miss her sm
——————@luciana.alves: she misses her uncle luca

@user7189: who's the father...?

@anon6012: where is her dad??

view more comments

instagram: neymarjr liked your photo

why did i kind of feel myself smiling at neymar's like? what was happening to me?

incoming call: luca bestie 💕

"hey luca, what's up?"

"hi babe! i'm gonna be in barcelona for an upcoming fashion event. the event is only two days, so i was thinking we could do a little slumber party at marinas and i could see my beautiful little neice again!"

"that would be awesome luca! when are you gonna be here?"

"i'm going to be here from the 26th-30th!"

"great! i'm heading over to neymar's house, so i'll call you when i get back."

"you're going to neymar's? why?"

"i'll tell you when i get back. i'm going to tell him that cami is his daughter."

"i'm so happy for you babe! let me know how it goes and start updating me on stuff!"

"i know i know. call you later i love youuu."

"love you babes!"

i strap camila into her car seat, and head over to neymar's. neymar's house was a good 25 minutes from my house. luckily it was only 5 pm.

my hands start shaking. i realized i was only getting closer and closer to neymar's house, and this wasn't going to be easy at all.

i arrive in front of the beautiful home, with two fancy cars parked out front. there was a large garage that i'm sure was full of nice cars. i knew nothing about cars but i just know that neymar has a lot of them. i did drive a 500,000 bentley, but that was nothing compared to what neymar has in that garage.

i unbuckle cami out of her car seat, and carry her on my hip. i grab her toy from the seat and hand it to her. i start to walk up the pathway, when i saw neymar opening the front door.

"hi luciana, it's good to see you. it's good to see you too camila."

i wanted to cry in that moment.

he pulled me in for a hug, "hi neymar, it's good to see you too."

i hug him for a few minutes, which felt good to do. i definitely needed this.

"do you want to go see neymar cami?"

"da da"

awkward...

neymar laughs, "no i'm not da da, i'm ney"

well...

he holds camila, as she puts her head down on his shoulder.

i look at the two in awe.

"let's go inside, i'll show you around." he says.

i nod in agreement, heading up the steps into his house.