Aliens of London Part 4

Start from the beginning

"Yeah." He nods his head and sighs. "But they wouldn't recognise me. I've changed a lot since the old days. Besides, the world's on a knife-edge. There's aliens out there and fake aliens. We want to keep this alien out of the mix." The Doctor gestures to himself. "I'm going undercover. And er...I'd better keep the Tardis out of sight. Ricky has a car, right? He can do some driving."

"And where to?" Daisy frowns as her and Lucinda follow him to the Tardis door. "The spaceship will still be cautioned off by soldiers and police."

They step outside the doors, and a spotlight hits them straight in the face from a helicopter, not seeing the police surrounding until their eyes start to adjust to the bright light.

"Do not move!" A police officer orders them. "Step away from the box and raise your hands above your heads!"

Lucinda jumps down onto the ground and hides behind Daisy and the Doctor, grabbing onto the back of his leather jacket.

Jackie and Rose steps out from the staircase with smirks on their faces at the fact Daisy is getting arrested as they think Lucinda will be taken away to a children's home, meaning Daisy is going to be heartbroken.

"Raise your hands above your head!" The same police officer orders. "You are under arrest!"

The Doctor and Daisy look at each other with grins growing onto their faces and finally raises their hands up.

"Take me to your leader." The Doctor orders sarcastically.

*****

Lucinda sits on Daisy's lap inside a posh car with the Doctor beside them, not noticing Jackie rolling her eyes in irritation since her figure is being blocked by police and soldiers. "Police cars are not this posh, right?"

Daisy giggles at Lucinda and shakes her head. "We're not exactly in a police car, sweetie. I don't even think we're being arrested at this point."

"We're not being arrested." The Doctor agrees. "We're being escorted."

"Where to?" Daisy looks at him with interest.

He grins at them in response. "Where'd you think? Downing Street!"

"You're joking, right?"

"I'm not, my love." The Doctor shakes his head with amusement. "We're heading to 10 Downing Street!"

"I don't believe it." Daisy giggles. "Wait, why there?"

"It seems I've been, er...noticed over the years I've visited this planet."

"And now they need you?" Lucinda asks him with a tilt of her head.

"Like it said on the news, they're gathering experts in alien knowledge." The Doctor taps her on the nose causing Lucinda to laugh. "And who's the biggest expert of the lot?"

Daisy grins at him with a teasing look upon her face. "Hmm, UNIT?"

"Other than them." He rolls his eyes, although he can't hide the happiness beaming through his face. "I used to drink with Lloyd George, always drunk me under the table, he did. Who's the Prime Minister now?"

Daisy shrugs her shoulders. "And how should I know since Lucinda and I missed a year?"

*****