Jealousy/Feel-good

"Okay, Anya has decided! I mean, I have decided! I'm going to use this against Alice!"

"Finally. Go for it, Forger!" Damian encourages her.

"As long as it's what you want!" Becky remarks.

"Alright, but first my parents and I are going to gather more Intel on the.. Thing.. That her parents did." Anya proudly stated.

"Okay, but if you need ANY help, we're here for you!" Becky consoled. "RIGHT, Damian??"

"Y-yeah.." Damian said, blinking a bunch

And you're probably wondering. 'Why is Damian blinking so much?' Well, you see, Becky and him sort of made a bet.. And the loser has to obey whatever the winner says.   And what do you know? He lost. Yep. Absolutely demolished.

Anyway, Anya planned to get collected early from school by Yor while Loid gets info from W.I.S.E. about what freaking Alice's parents did. And that will happen after lunch. To make sure Anya dosen't miss too much, y'know?

The trio was about to reach the canteen when they ran into.. Alice...
She glared at Anya and started to twirl her hair and stare at Damian.

"Hi again, Damian-kun!!" She said, batting her eyelashes at him.

"H-hi Alice?" Damian replied, not knowing how else to respond.

"Why are you walking with this... Commoner?" She murmured.

"Because she's my fr-"

"BECAUSE!" Becky said, cuttimg him off. "They were paired up for a project!!"

Becky glared at Damian for almost exposing them.

"Uhm.. Okay??" Alice muttered, fairly confused. "I actually wanted to speak to Damian-kun! Alone..?"

"Um, sure I guess." Becky replies as she grabs Anya's hand and slowly walks away.

"What do you want, Alice?"

"Oh, Damian-kun. That's really mean, y'know!" Alice says while twirling her hair again. "I actually wanted to tell you something really important!"

"And what would that be?"

"I-I um..." Alice stuttered. "I really like you Damian-kun!!!"

Damian just stood there. Frozen. Not from fear, from utter confusion.

"Sorry, what!?" Damian blinked his eyes in surprise.

But little did Alice know, Damian knew for a fact that she liked him. He was just trying to humor her. For the laughs, y'know?

"S-sorry, Alice. I don't like you." He slowly replied as he turned to leave.

"W-wait!! Why not?!" She worriedly stumbled after him. "It's because of that Forger kid, isn't it??"

Damian turned around in surprise and his brain turned to tsundere mode.

"W-what?? pfft, like I'd love a commoner like her." He said, tearing up inside.

"Then why not?!!?" She yelled.

"You're not my type." Damian sighed. "Sorry."

"Oh, I know that Forger did this. But I'll make her pay..." Alice said IN HER MIND.

Damian walked towards the group that is Anya, Becky, Ewen and Emile and sat down at their table.

"What took you so long??" Becky remarked, impatiently.

"Well." Damian started. "She told me she has a crush on me.."

Anya nearly choked on her water.

"WHAT?!" She yelled in horror.(Still quiet though, so nobody would hear.) "DID YOU ACCEPT HER CONFESSION?"

"No, of course not!" Damian reassured her. "Why, you jealous?"

He smirked at Anya while she crossed her arms and turned away.

"Jealousy is for people who want anything and everything. Like you, sy-on!"

Anya made her signature 'heh' face and Damian had his iconic 'angry blushing face'.

"Okay, enough with the flirting. Do you guys see Alice over there?"

The group stopped and looked over to Alice, who was glancing at them for split seconds and then looking away.

"Meh, anyway me and Anya have a free period next, so have fun rotting in class, losers." Said Damian as he fist-bumped Anya

"Whatever. You two have fun." Becky smirked as she signalled for Ewen and Emile to come with her (AKA, leave Damianya alone..)

"So, Sy-on, what do you wanna do-"

Just then, Alice showed up and asked to 'borrow' Anya.

"Um.. Sure?" She replied as she went with Alice, signalling for Damian to be close behind.

"You little sh*t.." Alice snapped.

"H-hey! You can't swear! This is an honourable school, and-"

"QUIET! I know Damian loves you."

"W-what? No he dosen't we're frie-"

"Oh, believe me sweetie. I know." Alice interrupted. "And because of you, he rejected my confession!"

"Look, it's not my fault if he doesn't wanna be with you." Anya calmly replied.

"She's right." Said Damian, revealing his presence.

"D-Damian-kun!!" Alice whimpered.

"This is why I don't like girls like you." Damian scoffed. "You always find a way to start drama, in any possible situation."

"B-but, I was just-"

"No, you can go now."

Alice screamed as she stormed off.

"Thank you sy-on..." Anya said, looking bummed out.

"Hey, now. Don't feel bad cause of that immature child."

Damian took her hand and they sat down in a field next to the school.

"Listen, Forger. You are so much more than she is. You're kind, determined and have a good heart. You're special."

Anya blushed hearing that. Was that really how Damian thought of her? It was enough to boost her confidence for a lifetime!

"Sy-on.." Anya started. "You're always there for me! No matter what it is or what started it, you always cheer me up! I'm so lucky you're my friend.."

Saying that, she hugged him, burying her face in his chest. It was the same warmth from the other day, but it was even warmer. Anya felt safe with him. And Damian knew that she was safe with him.

[MEANWHILE]

"Yor-san, I get that we're gathering Intel on crimes right now, but do you get the feeling that our daughter is with a simp, but enjoying it??" Loid asked, scratching his head.

"Loid-san, PLEASE! We're in the middle of something!"

"You're right, sorry."

[BACK TO DAMIANYA]

Their hug was alnost never ending. But when they came apart, Damian saw his watch and realised..

"Oh, we're gonna be late! Come on!" He said, snapping the situation back into reality.

"Wait, wasn't my mom supposed to come get me??"

"Guess not. But our last 2 classes are together. Wanna sit next to me?"

"What about Emile and Ewen?" Asked Anya.

"Eh, they'll be fine." Damian reassured. "Plus, they'd still be nearby."

"Well, okay!"

"C'mon, let's go."

And the two went back to the school to attend the next class. Hopefully, they would neutralise the threat SOMETIME this week.

Word count: 1073

[Btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR!]