Main Objective=???

Damian had his next class with Becky, so he decided to talk to her about Alice during the class. He obviously didn't want to lose focus on the class, but right now, his focus was on Anya's problem.

"Hey, Becky?" He said, trying to get her attention. "We need to talk."

Becky was about to make fun of him, but noticed that the situation was serious, so she nodded and went with him to class.

"Forger's been threatened, we need to do something." Damian said, getting straight to the point.

"Listen, I know that you want to help, Damian.. But her parents will be arrested! What could we possibly do to stop that Alice?!"

Just then, Alice entered and sat down right next to Damian. Great, now he couldn't talk to Blackbell. Fortunately, his next class was with Ewen and Emile so he could try to talk to them about a plan. Even if Anya dosen't really like them, help is help.
After class ended, he met Ewen and Emile in the classroom early to discuss.

"Hey, you two!" Damian called

"Yes, Damian-sama?" They replied.

"We need to help Forger. She was threatened by one of our homeroom classmates."

"Do we have to?" Sighed Emile.

"Emile, that's rude! Damian-sama's crush needs his help and you're going to refuse to help?"

Damian froze.

"E-eh?! She's n-not my crush! I already told you guys!"

"Sureee." said Ewen. "I guess I'll help out then."

"Good. Listen, if Forger tells anyone about the threat, Alice will get her parents arrested for their jobs."

Emile replies, "Oh yeah! We are the only ones she ever told about it. As well as how she's a telepath and..."

"Wait, Emile!" Ewen suddenly realised something. "She's a telepath! She can get as much dirt on Alice as she wants by reading her mind!"

"You guys, that's genius!" Said Damian starting to get fired up. "That's our main objective then, get dirt on Alice to use against her! Wait.. She dosen't know Anya's a telepath right?" He made sure to quiet down his voice on that part.

"She shouldn't. Nobody ever knew."

"In that case, let's do this! Damian-sama, tell Becky-San about the objective."

"I will. Thanks you two."

Damian waved and then left to fill Becky in on their progress.

"Blackbell!"

"Damian, what is it this time?" Said Becky, annoyed for some reason.

"Bruh- what's wrong with you??"

"Nothing, just hurry and get to the point."

"I have an idea of how we can stop Alice's threat."

"Oh.. As long as Anya-chan won't lose her parents, I'm in. What's the plan?"

Damian starts to explain, "Okay, basically, you know how Anya can.."

[He points to his head]

"Oh, yeah I know, and?"

"If she does that with Alice. she can find some dirt to use against her!"

Becky lost her excitement, leaving Damian confused.

"Why aren't you excited anymore??"

"That's wrong, Damian. That's blackmail after blackmail."

Damian realised that Becky was right, since two wrongs don't make a right in general, what was different about this?

"Okay.. But we have to find out something!"

"I'm not sure, what if Anya's power can be used a different way to help?"

"Like how?"

"Hmm.."

Becky started to think hard. Until...

"I'm clueless."

Damian slaps his forehead.

"What? It's not my fault!"

"It kind of is though-"

"Why didn't you just get her parents to help?? Wouldn't that be better? It's kind of a big deal!"

Damian looked at Becky, annoyed.

"Wh-whatever, that was my plan B."

"Totally."

Becky smirked, then grabbed her stuff and left.

Damian decided to talk to Anya again, because at this point, he was completely lost.

"Hey, Forger!"

"Oh, Sy-on boy! What's up?"

"Becky and I have a few ideas, but we need your help. Can we talk in private?"

Anya looked around for a moment, to make sure Alice wasn't near.

"Fine, but try not to run into Alice! You know how high the stakes are if we do!!"

Damian nodded and the two left to discuss the matter and forge a plan (see what I did there?) They went behind a big pillar and started the discussion there.

"So what do you have so far, Sy-on?"

"Okay, so at first I decided to talk to Emile and Ewen, and we concluded that you should try to mind-read Ali-"

Suddenly Anya heard Alice's voice nearby. She covered Damian's mouth and went closer to hide from her.
After Alice left, Anya breathed a sigh of relief, but then noticed the position of her and Damian. She immediately took her hand off his mouth and backed away.

"S-sorry, you were saying?"

He didn't reply. He was almost completely red. They were just so close, it's surreal to him. But, he came back to his senses and replied.

"Y-yeah, it's fine. But basically, the three of us thought you should find something you could use against Alice and then confront her about the whole thing."

"Wait but isn't that just being the same as her then?"

"Yeah, exactly. That's what Becky told me when I pitched this to her. But after she thought about literally nothing, she asked why we didn't just tell your parents about it."

Anya discussed this with her brain and they agreed on it.

"I mean, knowing dad, he could probably fake something again with W.I.S.E. they're really good at this."

"Okay, I'll call Becky and tell her that we're all meeting at your place to tell your parents. Can I call Emile and Ewen or no?"

"Fine, I guess. I mean, if they helped you, then I trust them for now."

"Okay, thanks Forger, see you."

"Yeah, bye."

Word count: 959

(Sorry if the story is more about a neutralisation plan rather than a ship, this is just one of the many build ups to the ship setting sail. I hope to make this story as long as possible and please your 'sacred eyes'. That's all from me then, I'll make a new chapter soon!)