Bee90s

— 🤍

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to thank all of my readers, all of my supporters and any one whose ever read any of my books throughout the years.

I just want to say that I'm extremely grateful for all of the love, the support and just genuine happiness I get from reading your comments.

I've been on Wattpad since I was 16 years old and wrote my first book Innocence. Though I started Wattpad as just a hobby, something to do when I was bored to and wanted to escape from real life. I had no idea I would end up with over thousands of followers and millions of readers on all of my books.

I've been on here 8 years and you guys have been supporting me ever since and I can't do anything but thank you all for loving my crazy, toxic and twisted drama. Commenting the craziest things that would have me laughing for days.

I genuinely love all of you guys, though y'all do be giving me headaches sometimes 🥲 I can't do anything but thank you all for keeping me motivated to write and keeping a smile on my face.

For all you who didn't know, this is the last book and this is end of my journey on Wattpad. It's bittersweet though because this is the beginning of my journey in life.

Real life.

So I want to thank you all again for all that you've done by just supporting me and engaging with my books. I know a lot of you were asking about publishing and I'm definitely thinking about it.

For now though, all of my books will stay up on Wattpad and they will continue to be up until decisions are made.

Which you all will know about before anything.

And last but most certainly not least;

Please check out this amazing new book called "His First Valentine" by an phenomenal author TheGheauxstWriter 

It's absolutely amazing and I'm currently reading it right now. Come meet me over in the comment section!

 Come meet me over in the comment section!