7.

Tamia in the MM

Tamia in the MM.

Tamia Ford
Next day
12pm

Abruptly awakening from my sleep, I was instantly greeted with the extremely loud door bell as it rang throughout my entire house. I sat up slowly as an immense amount of pain rushed through my body from last night's antics.

The door bell rang again though as I slowly got out of the bed and looked at myself in the mirror, making sure that my hair was okay.

I then quickly wrapped my pink silk robe around my body and made my way down the staircase.

The doorbell then rang again and I rolled my eyes hard, making my way to the front door as fast as I could.

"Yasin, you need to stop leaving your keys-" I started but stopped once I got the door opened, seeing that it wasn't Yasin at all.

"Hello, Ms. Ford?" The woman said to me in more of a question form as I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes, I'm Ms. Ford?"

"How can I help you?" I said to her, adjusting my robe onto my body further as she gave me a clipboard with a paper on it and told me to sign.

I instantly did as told before she began to unload boxes into the house, followed along with a huge bouquet of roses right after.

"Hm." Was all I could say in this moment, instantly realizing exactly what all of this was.

It was an apology.

Of course never verbal but always material.

"Okay, looks like that's everything." The lady went on saying and I nodded with smile, looking down at the boxes and the roses that now sat in a vase on top of the counter.

"Thank you so much." I told her and she nodded before waving as I closed the door behind her.

Once she was gone, I locked the door completely and turned around to look at the boxes. I then made my way over to the pretty blue roses to smell them. It seemed like hundreds, there were so many.

"My favorite color." I couldn't help but to smile.

After I admired the roses for a while and I took a few pictures of them, I ended going over to the boxes and opening them next.

It was a few handbags that I'd wanted but one in particular stood out as I grabbed it and looked down at it in excitement.

It was the one that him and I were looking at in the store a few months back. I hadn't even noticed that he noticed that I noticed it, which was something that I loved about him.

He was so attentive sometimes and despite all of these gifts and all of his flaws, all that I'd ever asked of him was to be home more and to explore that.