Seeing my condition they ordered for their goons to kill me and dump my body in a far away forest to be devoured by wild animals. I lost my consciousness hearing their evil plot,but I was prepared in saving myself at least for my family.

Seeing me weak, the job was given to one goon understanding that was enough. But I was prepared to shock them for I was my mother's daughter. I was taken far and immediately the goon was prepared to knock me down I threw soil in his eyes and used my all energy in saving myself. After that I remember waking up in an orphanage.

Adjusting their wasn't easy for I met every type of human and every time i recall the torture inflicted on me made my inside chill adding to that nightmare haunted me every night. But also their I made a sister who was elder to me and used to help me which made my life easier.

With time it became my home and everyday I saw Didu struggling to provide for the two of us and even working extra for she wanted to make sure I studied. She made it her mission for me to further my education in future, I knew I needed to help her especially after knowing she has just been allowed to stay at the orphanage but she needs to provide for herself since she's over 18.

I discussed with her which was hard in convincing her but later she agreed but with a condition of both working and studying at the same time which I agreed by taking online classes under her supervision for the next 3 years. It  wasn't that hard with my high IQ i was able to complete and even Didu secured a high paying job in one of the famous Co.

Being financial well we bought a small but beautiful 1bhk flat Didu was ready to move  from the orphanage not before putting her intension forward of adopting me . Everything was going on well but one day everything was destroyed with the privilege ones who  money run and they use that in oppressing the less fortunate.

I ran across a  famous case due to it being handled by one famous lawyer with the help of the police since it was from a high profile person. I became the target only because I was the eyewitness to what exactly took place . Even though they couldn't recognise me since I had covered my face  ,they were still after the eye witness .

Seeing how the ones who have money walk out of the court freely escaping from their crimes due to corrupt lawyers and police, I decided to do something which will help the society especially the poor.

I discussed with Didu revealing my interest on studying law which she supported me for I wanted to do something to defend those who have no one to speak for them.

While I was studying out there I made myself famous by the name  Kuki who help law in catching the criminal or providing evidence when needed, for nothing will pass me ,either I'l be the eye witness or searching for the evidence.

Only the loyal officers were the ones who had seen me, since I helped secretly.v seen me. Life was moving well though Didu never failed to share her worries with what I have engage myself but I used to brush it off until one day.

That day one among the police who knew me, revealed my identity after his daughter was kidnapped by one criminal gang who wanted my life after tampering with them. Before I knew it I was already kidnapped and in there den.

In weeks I was tortured my stay there was a nightmare  ,I almost gave up but remembering my Ma's smile I had to fight inorder to behold the beautiful smile of my mother again.

I watched in days there schedule, how they alternate in guarding and what route to use in escaping. Knowing I needed energy to bring them down, I dropped my fighting spirit making them believe have gave in to the fate they have chosen for me.